Chapter 89

They seem to be working on a way to relieve Medusa's side effects.

It was only in the past two days that Yu Bai learned exactly what kind of drug MSA001 was.

Before, the white coat in the laboratory injected him with a foul-smelling light green medicine more than once.

That is MSA001.

But at that time, he didn't know what the drug was. He only knew that every time after the injection, his mental power would first enter a period of excitement, and then rapidly weaken.

MSA001 will also cause him pain all over his body and difficulty breathing, and it will take a long time for him to return to a relatively healthy state.

After injecting him with MSA001, other people in white coats would come to draw his blood every once in a while.

Another time, they cut off a piece of meat from his tail.

Although he couldn't understand what those white coats were doing, he remembered that they had injected his blood extract together with green medicine into other animals.

Combined with the basic biological experiments that Hoss taught him in class during this period, he could probably determine that the laboratory was looking for Medusa's antibodies.

The little mermaid is very smart and figured out the twists and turns in almost two or three times.

This kind of drug can greatly enhance mental power. If there is no irreversible organ damage...

it will be a very powerful biological weapon.

Weapons like this would be the target of bad guys fighting for each other in cartoons.

Thinking of this, Yu Bai quickly smoothed out his thoughts and prepared to talk with Professor Xu after he arrived at the main star.

But even though there was only a lounge door between the two people, the meeting next door didn't end until the evening.

After the meeting, Yu Bai yawned and looked at Duke sending in another pile of documents, and decided to go out to find him by himself.

If he keeps waiting like this, Fu Linyuan will seem to be busy until next year.

When he opened the door, the man's eyes were still on the documents in front of him.

"...Are there still many things to deal with?"

Yu Bai leaned over and asked in a low voice.

"It's okay." Even though the documents in front of him were piled up into a small mountain, Fu Linyuan temporarily put down the things in his hands and raised his eyes, "Are you hungry?" The

little mermaid said: "..."

The little mermaid poked the other person's shoulder in anger. : "...I just had dinner!"

Why did you ask if you were hungry when you saw him?

Does he look like he's hungry?

Gently raising the corner of his mouth, Fu Linyuan stopped teasing him: "What's the matter?"

Yu Bai glanced at the mission report in front of the other party, and then glanced at the green and black eyes of the other party. When the words came to his mouth, he unconsciously turned into He asked: "...don't you take a rest?"

In my impression, Fu Linyuan didn't seem to sleep much these days.

There were already so many things that he needed to deal with, and with the accident that happened in the interrogation department, he seemed to have no time to rest at all.