Chapter 94

In the end, Yu Bai didn't eat the newly steamed buns in the cafeteria today.

Fu Linyuan was helping him tie his shoes when there was a knock on the door of the lounge.

Because of his posture, the first thing he saw when someone opened the door was Yu Bai sitting sideways on a chair.

Yu Bai also recognized the other person at a glance as a subordinate who had been following Duke these days - ever since Shen Zhichu defected, he had been following Duke in and out.

It's just that the little mermaid hasn't asked the other person's name yet.

"Good morning, Counselor Yu," but the other party obviously knew him, "Isn't the Marshal here? I heard from Adjutant Duke that the Marshal came to the lounge..." Listening to the

visitor's question, Yu Bai lowered his head slightly, and then reached out to pat him. He patted the shoulder of the person squatting in front of him: "Fu Linyuan, someone is looking for you."

The man hummed, helped him tie his shoelaces, and then stood up.

Because the desk was blocked, the person standing at the door noticed the man who stood up.

Fu Linyuan glanced at the visitor, frowned, and asked, "Is there any news from the palace?"

"..." The subordinate who came to report was stunned for a moment, and then said hurriedly: "Marshal, the people in the cabinet brought the authorization letter signed by His Majesty. Here, I said..."

At this point, he paused for a moment. He couldn't help but glance at Yu Bai again, and his voice lowered a bit: "I said that I asked Consultant Yu to cooperate with the investigation."

Even if it was only for a moment, Yu Bai Still caught Fu Linyuan frowning.

However, the man didn't say anything immediately. He just lowered his head and said to him in a gentle voice: "Duke will take you home in a while."

So Yu Bai didn't ask any more questions and just nodded obediently.

Marshal's Mansion.

Yu Bai actually hasn't been back here for a while.

Duke seemed to have a lot of things to deal with. After sending him back, he hurriedly drove away in the aircraft.

Yu Bai stood at the door and stared in the direction where the aircraft disappeared. It was not until Huos asked him if he wanted to prepare breakfast that he came back to his senses.

"Yes," the little mermaid nodded, "I want to eat steamed buns."

"Okay." Hoss showed a formulaic smile, "Please wait a moment, you can enjoy breakfast soon."

Hoss turned in. After the kitchen, the little mermaid stood quietly at the door for a while.

He could probably guess what the adjutant just said about asking him to cooperate with the investigation.

Shen Zhichu's defection involved the bombing case more than ten years ago. Fu Linyuan applied for a re-investigation. The cabinet was the first to be affected.

Because the current Minister Thain is the person in charge of the investigation of the bombing.

So Sion should now be trying every means to prove that his original judgment was correct.

And he is probably a breakthrough in the eyes of the other party.

After all, he provided some of the clues held by the First Legion, and it is reasonable for Sion to want him to cooperate with the subsequent investigation.