Chapter 65

Friday is here in a blink of an eye.

After the morning class, Yu Bai rubbed his belly and asked Huos when meal would be served.

"Go out to eat? Do you want to buy new clothes?"

The little mermaid pursed her lips.

"But I'm so hungry now..."

"Just bear with it a little longer." Hoss comforted him, "Sir's meeting is over, he is already on his way back, and he will probably pick you up to go out for dinner soon. "

"Gu--" The answer was Yu Bai's stomach growling.

Even though the Hoth system was connected to the Internet and was well-informed, he still couldn't help but ask in a flat voice: "Didn't you have enough to eat this morning?"

Yu Bai slumped on the sofa, touching his flat belly sadly: "Maybe Right?"

Hoss: "..."

Ah, it seems that the breakfast for two is not enough for Mr. Yu.

After thinking about it, it said: "It seems that your appetite has only started to increase in the past few days. Does this mean that you have actually... not eaten enough before?"

If this is the case, then it will change the system starting from tomorrow. The amount of food is allocated.

We can't let Mr. Yu go hungry.

Yu Bai, who was still slumped on the sofa, touched his stomach, thought for a while, and then shook his head: "No, I'm just hungry these days..."

He clearly ate two sandwiches in the morning, but why did he still feel hungry so quickly?

The little mermaid was also a little confused.

Could it be that...

he's going to grow taller again?

He remembered that when he lived in the sea, he would be very hungry every once in a while and his appetite would increase greatly.

Then not long after the appetite increases, it will start to grow and change its scales.

However, as we age, the intervals between such situations become longer and longer.

He couldn't quite remember the last time he changed his scales.

Wait, if you want to change your scales...

the hand touching your belly stopped.

Yu Bai sat up suddenly.

Wouldn't it be possible to give a piece to Fu Linyuan?

Thinking of this, the little mermaid turned to ask Hoss: "How long will it take for Fu Linyuan to come back?"

Hoss glanced at the time when he just received the order and replied: "Sir, it will take about fifteen minutes before he gets home." At

that time enough.

So the little mermaid hurriedly stood up from the sofa and ran to the indoor swimming pool.

Now he has learned how to protect his housecoat from being ripped by the tail.

Just take it off beforehand.

"Hey, if you get into the water now, you won't be able to get your hair done in time..."

Before he could finish his words, Hoss watched Yu Bai rush out of the locker room and dive into the water.

Hoss: "..."

Hoss made a sighing sound in a very humane manner, turned around and went upstairs to get the hair dryer.

Yu Bai, who had already dived under the water, did not hear the old butler's sigh. The water with a suitable temperature completely enveloped him, just like when he was a child.