Chapter 84

Not to mention that □□ caused a gust of wind when it flew over with overwhelming momentum, and the pain caused when the needle punctured the skin could not be ignored at all

, let alone in a sensitive place like the neck.

Therefore, Yu Bai reacted very quickly. Almost as soon as the syringe was inserted, he raised his hand and knocked out the foreign object stuck in his neck.

But it was still a step slower.

The powerful anesthetic begins to take effect immediately.

The first step was on solid ground, the next step was like stepping on soft cotton.

The emergency exit door is right in front of you.

And the world around him gradually darkened.

...

Before losing consciousness, Yu Bai calmed down at this moment as he watched Shen Zhichu walking towards him step by step from the corner of his eye.

...Why can he still get up?

After this period of recuperation, the little mermaid can be sure that she has recovered at least 70% of her strength.

The mental tentacle that just stabbed Shen Zhichu, even if it didn't make him faint immediately, should be able to make him incapacitated on the spot.

Shen Zhichu's mental power rating is A+. With his current ability, he can obviously completely suppress his actions.

But the other party was now walking towards him, wiping the blood flowing from his nose with the back of his hand.

It seemed like it was just a little bit of a shock.

Not only that...

the figures of other bad guys gradually blurred in his sight.

Among the people in the garage, the ones with the highest mental level were Shen Zhichu and a middle-aged man standing behind.

The rest of the people were slightly weaker than Shen Zhichu.

He didn't just attack Shen Zhichu, but why didn't they seem to be affected much?

It wasn't like this last time.

The night he arrived at Tar Star, even though he was not very healthy at the time, he still faced off with Shen Zhichu in the small aircraft for four full days.

Not a drop of water for four days.

On the fifth night, the extreme dryness and discomfort finally made him relax his vigilance.

Shen Zhichu took advantage of that moment to inject him with a tube of light green medicine.

When he woke up, the people from the auction house gave him another injection.

Before completely falling into coma, the little mermaid was still trying to analyze the situation in front of her.

...Why didn't my attack work?

The thin figure made a slight 'plop' when it fell to the ground.

Seeing the other person fall to the ground, Shen Zhichu took two more steps forward, then stopped as if he couldn't hold on anymore, bent over and coughed violently several times.

As his body shook, more blood slowly flowed out from his nostrils.

He coughed and looked at the merman who was completely unconscious.

Such an exposed and sharp cold murderous intention still made his hair stand on end, which showed that the other party had no mercy just now.

Not far behind him, Big Huangya rubbed his temples and coughed for a while, then turned his face and spat red saliva on the ground.