Chapter 72

Having her identity revealed in this way, Evelin's smile did not diminish: "Of course, there is no free lunch in the world... If the marshal is willing to lend a helping hand, I will naturally not let you suffer."

With that, she ordered Click on her terminal: "I have a piece of information here, maybe the marshal will be interested."

After a pause, Evelin added: "It is a mission report from fourteen years ago."

Naturally, she was not stupid enough to directly use Yu Bai's identity is used to threaten the other party to provide what he wants.

After all, his identity is also a secret. It is better to have one more friend than one more enemy.

Fu Linyuan did not answer immediately.

The lounge suddenly fell into a panicky silence.

Seeing that the other party didn't answer for a long time, Evelin suppressed her smile and said, "...what? Are you afraid that the marshal is cheating on me?"

Fu Linyuan then raised his eyelids: "Why does your highness need sea blood?"

"... "Evelin finally put away the smile on her face, "...it's just a transaction, Marshal, we don't need to explain these details to each other, right?"

The man was silent for a few seconds, and said slowly: "He can't trade at will. Goods."

Hearing this, Evelin raised her eyebrows: "...It seems that the rumors are true.

The marshal indeed interested in the new consultant."

After a pause, she continued: "He has indeed met me. The other seas are different. Does the marshal mean...rejection?"

Fu Linyuan hummed.

He never considered agreeing to use Yu Bai to make a deal.

After receiving the rejection, Evelin pursed her lips, obviously not expecting that the negotiation conditions she had carefully prepared would fail so quickly.

...How could the other party refuse so simply?

Evelin confirmed that Fu Linyuan had spent a lot of effort to get the mission report after tracing the accident fourteen years ago.

But she didn't panic, and quickly revealed her second trump card: "...As far as I know, I'm not the only one who is interested in Advisor Yu tonight." "

Don't bother Your Highness. ."

The man seemed to have no patience to stay and negotiate.

"...I can keep an eye on him."

Seeing that the other party was about to leave, Evelin gritted her teeth and raised her voice slightly: "M Laboratory."

Fu Linyuan paused as he walked out.

"M Laboratory," Evelin took a deep breath, "They sent two people over, and they should have sneaked into the palace by now. My news is not wrong, their target is the sea." "

Marshal, I really want to Will you stop thinking about making a deal with you?"

Fu Linyuan looked back at her and said calmly: "...Thank you, but I already know about it."

Evelin was stunned.

The man had indeed guessed that the people in the laboratory would take action today.

During this time, the little mermaid was taken with him almost every step of the way.

Today is the only chance.