Chapter 87

The eyes of the two people met quietly in mid-air.

Those sea-blue eyes were clean and clear. Fu Linyuan looked at him and was about to say something...

Then a very familiar picture suddenly flashed in his mind.

It was probably around noon, and the sun was scorching the ground beneath our feet. However, the surrounding air did not become dry due to the high temperature. Instead, it became hotter and more humid due to the salty water vapor.

You can faintly hear the sound of waves crashing on the beach.

And he was now standing in front of a coconut tree, looking down at the person tied to the trunk.

No, to be more precise, he looked down at Yu Bai who was tied to the tree trunk.

It's just that Yu Bai in the picture is obviously smaller than he is now, and his face is full of childishness that he can't hide.

Because he was sitting and tied to the bottom of the tree trunk, due to his posture, a beautiful fish tail was exposed to the dazzling sunlight.

"...Who are you?"

he heard his own voice ask.

"Why did you save me?"

But Yu Bai, who was tied to the tree, obviously didn't understand what he was saying, and his bright eyes were full of undisguised confusion.

Then the little mermaid tilted her head, smiled friendly at him, and her eyes curved into two cute crescents.

"...Don't you understand what I'm saying?"

It was obvious that Yu Bai did not understand, because his attention was quickly attracted to his tail.

The tail of the fish that was directly exposed to the sun was obviously uncomfortable, and the tail fin was visibly dry.

With a small flick, the fish tail lifted up a handful of

hot sand.

But in reality, Yu Bai raised his hand and waved it in front of Fu Linyuan's eyes.

"Fu Linyuan?"

He unconsciously moved forward and asked, "What's wrong?"

The memories stopped abruptly, and Fu Linyuan finally came back to his senses.

"..."

The facial features of Yan Li, who was so close at hand, were so beautiful that the man's Adam's apple moved up and down, and he unconsciously looked away.

It seemed that one more look could not hide the deep desire.

Yu Bai didn't know why, he thought that something he said made the other person unhappy, so he followed the movement of the other person's eyes and tilted his body to the other side.

"...I know you said you should consider yourself first before helping others, but as you just saw, I am already capable of protecting myself." He

gently pulled Fu Linyuan's sleeve like a coquettish child . , with a playful wink.

"I can knock out ten with one punch now."

Of course, that's assuming no one secretly wears an isolator.

As if he was afraid that the other party would not believe him, the kid Bai raised his arm in a strong man's gesture: "Do you believe me?" "

...Ahem, what about that, Marshal."

And the subordinate who was waiting to report finally finally Finding a space to interrupt, he coughed lightly and said quickly: "I have completely copied the information here, and the on-site evidence collection is almost done. The next step..."