Chapter 107

When Fu Linyuan came back with cold water, he saw Yu Bai lying on the ground.

The little guy should have tried to move toward the hole, as his entire upper body had left the sleeping bag.

I don't know when the two thin legs turned into fish tails. At this time, there was still a section hanging on the sleeping bag. The whole fish looked limp.

He also noticed that the scales on the opponent's originally shiny and moist fish tail became very dull and lost their original luster.

Is it because you have been out of the water for too long?

...

When Yu Bai woke up, he had already returned to the sea.

The cold seawater enveloped him, held him up, and re-transmitted life force to him bit by bit.

After getting out of the state of extreme water shortage, the first thing the little mermaid did was to return to the shore, lie down on the rocks and shout towards the shore.

"Carp--! Carp--!"

He didn't know how long he slept underwater, but it was definitely the carp that brought him back to the sea.

But today, he shouted until his voice became hoarse, but there was still no movement on the shore.

The little mermaid wanted to move closer to the shore, but his tail was not as flexible as his two legs. After trying for a long time, he could only move from one stone to another.

The afternoon sun was hot and dazzling, and when the dark reef beneath me gradually heated up, making the wet fish tail a little uncomfortable, there was finally some movement from the shore.

The boy's eyes brightened a little when he saw the little mermaid, and then his steps became much brisker.

Seeing the other person approaching, the little mermaid habitually opened her hand to him.

But today, the boy did not pick him up.

Not waiting for the familiar embrace, the little mermaid was a little puzzled. Her open hand dropped, and then she tilted her head.

Fu Linyuan stopped in front of Yu Bai, squatted down, looked at him levelly, and whispered while gesticulating: "...I will not take you ashore again."

Yu Bai was stunned.

"You can't leave the sea for a long time, it's too dangerous." The young man paused before continuing, "I'll come to the beach to find you from now on." Yu

Bai was a little disappointed, and then he patted the reef with his tail to express his It's okay now.

Looking at the beautiful fish tail that had regained its luster, the young man breathed a sigh of relief silently, but he did not let go: "It's lucky that nothing happened this time. We can't take this risk." "

Your home is in the water, you shouldn't come up to the shore. "

The last sentence, the young man gestured for a long time before the little mermaid understood what he meant.

A hint of sadness briefly flashed in his sea-blue eyes.

"...Then will you leave too?" After thinking about it, Yu Bai also imitated the other party's behavior and made a gentle gesture of leaving.

A long time ago, his mother told him to stay in the sea, and then she and her father went ashore and never came back.

After hearing his question, the young man in front of him was silent for a long time.