Chapter 52

--Then will you pick me up from school?

Yu Bai actually didn't think too much when he asked this question.

In the cartoon that Hoss showed him before, the human children who went to school were collectively called 'students'.

When school was over, there were other people waiting at the school gate to take them home.

But he also knows older students have the option of going home on their own.

Yu Bai would ask this question simply because he wanted to confirm whether he could go home alone at his age.

The speaker has no intention, but the listener has intention.

When the little mermaid asked this question, her soft voice sounded a little cautious, like a test

and a request.

The cute look on his face is even more irresistible.

Fu Linyuan lowered his eyes and glanced at his almost full work schedule, and nodded: "Okay."

Because the children of many nobles on the main planet also attend military schools, the school's internal security system is still trustworthy.

And it's not far from the military building. I can send him there in person and pick him up again...

it's very safe.

Yu Bai had no idea how much consideration was behind the short two-word answer. When he heard the affirmative reply, he groaned and continued to fight with the copybook with his head lowered.

However, not everyone has the dispensable attitude toward etiquette classes like Fu Linyuan.

For example, Duke, when he heard that Yu Bai was going to take an etiquette class, he deliberately set aside a full twenty minutes during lunch time to learn about how difficult etiquette classes are.

"Oh... don't mention it. I had to retake the etiquette class exam three times before I passed it..." Duke almost burst into tears when he mentioned what happened that year. "That old man in the etiquette class is really... really cruel." Ah, as long as the answers are not perfect, we will only give a passing mark. If there are more than five imperfect answers, you will fail directly..." "

Ah?" Yu Bai put down the spoon in his hand and opened his eyes wide, "It's so difficult. ?"

Duke nodded tearfully.

However, the little mermaid was obviously not moved by his tears at all, and asked doubtfully: "Then why did the marshal say it's not difficult at all?"

Duke: "..."

Duke: "For us mortals, etiquette classes are difficult. It's like a book from heaven. But the marshal is different. Back then, he was a top student who graduated with full marks in all subjects, so trivial etiquette is certainly not difficult for him." "

Although this course is indeed not like other serious academic courses, but..." Graduation Duke paused for many years and tried to shake his head to get rid of the shadow that the etiquette class had brought to him. He whispered, "I think it's already 4022, and those red tapes from thousands of years ago should have been eliminated long ago. Okay? Why do you care what fork I use to eat the cake?"

Yu Bai said oh, and then asked: "What is red tape?"

Duke: "...it's an etiquette class."

The little mermaid nodded as if understanding: "So what will be tested in the etiquette class?"

"Ha!" Duke, who had been deeply affected by this, sadly took a sip of the juice in the cup and said, "That's the problem, you never know that old stubborn person in the etiquette class has graduated. What questions will be asked in the exam?"