Chapter 44

The two people looked at each other like this for a few seconds.

Then Fu Linyuan said slowly: "Stay, your identity may be leaked."

There are too many pairs of eyes in the empire looking at the position of marshal.

If Yu Bai follows him, he will definitely receive unnecessary excessive attention.

In this case, it is difficult to ensure that the identity of the human mermaid can be kept secret forever.

"Well..." Yu Bai tilted his head, "But if I leave, who will come and sing to you?"

Fu Linyuan frowned: "Didn't I say that? I don't need..."

The Little Mermaid He shook his head, his tone was still soft, but his tone was rare and firm: "...you need it." "

If you don't sing, your body will get sick."

"Three years," he gestured, "At most, three years Years later, you will become seriously ill."

In his previous life, three years later, Fu Linyuan's mental state had deteriorated to an irreversible level.

Even if the starship didn't disintegrate that day, he still had little time left.

It can be said that when she first met Fu Linyuan in the laboratory, the little mermaid realized that the man in front of her was about to reach the end of his life.

Looking at Yu Bai sitting opposite him, Fu Linyuan thought of Xu Yiming's words.

"...Conservative estimate, three years, right?" The old professor pushed his eyes and said seriously, "If you maintain the current intensity of work, in another three years at most, your mental state will definitely collapse. "

Lin Yuan, I'm not exaggerating. Due to the nature of their work, the mental strength of military personnel is more susceptible to cosmic ray contamination than ordinary people. This is an unavoidable fact." "It's okay if they are ordinary

soldiers. They There are fixed rotations and subsidies, and you can go to the medical center regularly for mental comfort to relieve symptoms. But you are different...no one can treat you." "I was

injured when I awakened my spiritual power, and you continue to do this Don't pay attention to your body. If something happens, you ask me...how to explain to your father in the future?"

Fu Linyuan no longer remembers his answer at that time.

But it was definitely not what Xu Yiming wanted to hear.

Looking at those sea-blue eyes, Fu Linyuan was silent for a moment and asked: "...Why do you want to help me?" Yu

Bai blinked, as if he didn't quite understand why Fu Linyuan asked this, and said naturally: "Because, you help me Yeah."

The little mermaid's thinking is really easy to understand.

Fu Linyuan helped him, so he also wanted to help the other party within his own ability.

My mother said that you should repay those who treat you well.

Of course, if the big liar appears in front of him again, the little mermaid will not hesitate to throw him into the sea to feed the sharks.

Although his mother taught him to be kind, she also taught him to deal harshly with those who bully him.

Looking at those beautiful blue eyes, Fu Linyuan asked again: "...even if you will receive a lot of unnecessary attention, even if your identity may be exposed, do you still want to stay?"