Chapter 103

the little mermaid's eyesight is not very good, catching fish is still easy.

Especially now that it was dark, many fish had relaxed their vigilance and started to rest, allowing him to catch two easily.

After carefully comparing the size under the water, he kindly let go of the thinner fish and returned to the surface with the big fish in his arms.

But within a short period of time, the 'pain' was no longer on the stone.

Yes, during the short time he went to the sea to catch fish, Yu Bai decided to name the strange creature he just caught Pain Pain.

(It's definitely not because he only remembered the pronunciation of pain among the many words Fu Linyuan said to him) It

was late at night, everything on the sea was dark, the little mermaid couldn't see clearly, and she couldn't feel pain clearly. The pain overwhelmed me, so I had no choice but to raise the fish in my hand, and then shouted at a higher volume.

"It hurts-!"

Fu Linyuan: "..."

A hint of surprise flashed across his dark pupils, and the young man turned back to the shore.

"It hurts! Here you go!"

The water on the shore was a little shallow, so the little mermaid had to swim back to the reef, then leaned out from the sea and stuffed the still alive fish into the other's arms.

The young man hugged Yu Bai's kindness with some difficulty, then squatted on the rock and lowered his head: "I don't call it pain."

Yu Bai didn't understand and just blinked at him.

The mermaid's delicate facial features looked even more soft under the moonlight, like a painting floating on the sea. The young man stared at those blue eyes and unconsciously turned red at the base of his ears.

"Fu Linyuan." He freed up a hand, pointed at himself, and then gestured.

"My name is not Tongtang, my name is Fu Linyuan."

Yu Bai looked at the other party's clumsy gestures and seemed to understand: "Wojiao... Fu... Fu Liyu?"

Fu Linyuan: "..."

Fu Linyuan: "Lin Yuan."

Yu Bai: "...Carp?"

His name is Carp?

Then why did he say he was in pain just now?

"...It's not Carp, Lin, Yuan."

Yu Bai didn't quite understand why he kept learning his name by himself, but he still did it.

"Carp, fish!" "

..."

The young man was a little helpless, but looking at the serious expression on that little face, he finally gave up correcting him and muttered: "... Carp will be carp."

But Yu Bai didn't listen. Remember what he said to himself: "Carp, let's eat."

As he said this, he pointed to the fish he had just handed over.

Unexpectedly, the other party got up and left again.

When the little mermaid got anxious, she swung her tail vigorously in the water, pushed herself up, stretched out her hand, and just grabbed Fu Linyuan's trouser leg.

"Don't you like fish?" he asked.

The young man lowered his head and looked at the little hand holding his trouser leg, and he probably understood what the soft singing just meant.