Chapter 13

Under Fu Linyuan's supervision, Yu Bai finished the entire package of IV drips.

The little mermaid was very dissatisfied with this.

When Xu Yiming returned to the office, he saw the young man sitting in the medical cabin with unhappiness written all over his face, while Fu Linyuan was handling the used intravenous drip bag.

I don't know if it was the old man's misunderstanding, but the latter's usually emotionless eyes seemed to be a little more helpless at this time.

Hearing the movement, Yu Bai turned around and saw Xu Yiming.

Although he didn't know the old man's name, he remembered his facial features.

This old man is also Fu Linyuan's friend.

It's just that the old man in front of him doesn't seem to be much different from the humans in the laboratory. He also likes to wear white coats and hold bottles and needles all day long, wondering what he is tinkering with.

But the little mermaid is not afraid of Xu Yiming.

Because he won't give him an injection.

Those blue eyes look clean and bright, and they don't seem to hide their vivid emotions at all.

Seeing Xiaohai looking at him with a little unconcealed curiosity, Xu Yiming happily took out a piece of milk candy from the pocket of his white coat and handed it to Yu Bai: "Here, eat it."

Yu Bai didn't know milk candy. Sugar was nothing, but he understood what giving and eating meant, so he took it.

There was a soft sound when the thin white fingers pinched the package. The little mermaid brought it to her nose and smelled it, then opened her mouth and bit on the package.

When Professor Xu saw this, he burst into laughter.

He took out another piece of candy from his pocket, slowly tore open the wrapper in front of Yu Bai, then held the wrapper in one hand and said, "Wrap."

Then he motioned for the other person to look at the candy in the other hand: "Sugar."

Finally, he put the sugar in his mouth.

The boy seemed to have learned it after reading it once. He loosened his little white teeth and tore open the package easily with both hands.

Then he paused and repeated word by word seriously: "Pack...pack?"

Then he raised the candy he held in his other hand: "Special...candy?"

Hai's voice had a unique sound. Ethereal and graceful, sweet and melodious, one can't help but want to listen to him say a few more words.

He can really speak. Professor Xu raised his eyebrows and nodded: "Yes."

After receiving the confirmation, the little mermaid stuffed the candy into her mouth with satisfaction.

The sweet milky taste spread across his lips and tongue. Yu Bai had never tasted this taste before and found it a bit novel.

tasty.

...looks a lot like a human child.

Recalling what Fu Linyuan said before, Professor Xu took the banknotes from the side and handed them to Yu Bai: "I heard from the marshal, do you have a name?"

Name.

Yu Bai suddenly remembered that he had written it many times last time, but Fu Linyuan just didn't understand it.

... He couldn't have remembered the wrong strokes, right?

Thinking like this, the little mermaid picked up the pen and wrote her name on the paper without any hope but still seriously.