Chapter 59

Sunana's question really confused Yu Bai.

marry?

Who is marrying whom?

Why didn't he know he was getting married?

And...

why did you marry Fu Linyuan?

Perhaps the dull look on the other person's face was too obvious, so Sunana thought she had said the wrong thing.

The girl's face was a little red, but her eyes were full of emotions that Yu Bai couldn't understand, like excitement and anticipation.

After a pause, she whispered: "If you can't tell me...I won't ask."

Yu Bai: "..."

Yu Bai: "...Huh?"

He understood every word Sunana said. Can understand.

But why did he suddenly not understand when those words were connected together?

After being stunned for several seconds, the little mermaid came back to her senses and asked blankly: "Huh? Why...why do I want to marry Fu Linyuan?"

Because he was so shocked, he forgot not to call Fu Linyuan by his first name in front of others.

Suna Na: "...huh?"

Suna Na lowered her voice even more softly: "Oh, oh, I understand, I understand, underground love, right?"

Yu Bai: "...???"

"... ...No, it's not." Although I don't know what 'underground love' is, it doesn't sound like a good thing. So he quickly waved his hands and started to stutter because he was too shocked: "We can't get married-"

Let's not mention that marriage is not an operation of princes and princesses in fairy tales.

He and Fu Linyuan are not even of the same race.

This...this...

Yu Bai's brain is about to shut down.

Why would Suna Na... say that?

After hearing what he said, the girl let out a sigh and whispered: "Why not

? The Interstellar Federation has always allowed same-sex marriages to be registered... Ah -"

Her expression suddenly became a little embarrassed: "Could it be that... the Marshal... didn't Have we talked about this with you?"

Ah, wouldn't it be too rude for her to ask so suddenly?

"I was presumptuous." Sunana's tone became more apologetic, "I...I talk too much, don't take it to heart."

...Wait.

Why are you talking too much again?

"...Wait a minute..." The confused little mermaid finally found her thoughts, "...Why do you think we are going to get married? Marriage is not... it is not..."

It is not something only in fairy tales. Something?

Suna Na whispered: "Isn't this... isn't this the last time you said that you and the Marshal... like each other? I thought..."

Huh?

Yu Bai was stunned again, and subconsciously asked what he was thinking: "If we like each other...should we get married?"

Suna Na was also stunned: "Yeah, right?"

She paused, and then said incredulously His eyes widened, and his low voice was full of surprise: "You... don't you know this?" "