Chapter 60

After hearing Duke's question, Fu Linyuan frowned unconsciously.

And just when Duke thought he had said the wrong thing again, the other party finally said coldly: "...No."

Duke said oh, and then continued to ask without fear of death: "Then why haven't you seen him in the past two days? Him?"

Fu Linyuan: "..."

The man finally raised his eyelids and asked coolly: "Is it because the work assigned to you is not enough?"

Why do you still have the time to ask these questions?

Duke shrank his neck: "No, no, boss, that's enough."

Fu Linyuan gave him another cold look.

The latter understood it completely, made a zipper expression on his mouth, and didn't ask any more questions.

A few hours later, Fu Linyuan's aircraft parked at that berth again.

Taking a look at the time, Yu Bai should have just finished class.

If there are no other accidents, he will pass by here in about five minutes.

His fingertips were tapping the steering wheel. From time to time, the man's eyes would pass by the entrance of the parking lot not far away.

...Fu Linyuan certainly remembered that Yu Bai said in the morning that he would go home by himself today.

"Hoss has marked the route on my terminal." When saying this, the little mermaid deliberately avoided his sight, "I can come back by myself, there is no need to pick me up."

And what did he do at that time? The answer is coming?

"...Okay."

The rest of breakfast was spent in silence between the two of them.

...

Thinking of this, Fu Linyuan was even more sure that Yu Bai was avoiding him.

Did something happen at school?

Or is there something else?

And just when the young marshal was listing various possibilities in his mind one by one, and then denying them one by one, a familiar figure finally appeared not far away.

A smile appeared in the man's eyes.

Then the smile disappeared in an instant.

Because there is a young girl beside Yu Bai.

The girl had short hair that reached her ears, and the hair on her forehead was pinned to one side by a strawberry-style hairpin. Although she wore a pair of thick glasses on her face, it was still possible to see that her facial features were very delicate.

Both of them are wearing school uniforms, the colors and styles match, they are youthful and energetic.

...seems like a perfect match.

I don't know what the girl said, but the expression on Yu Bai's face paused, and then he couldn't help but laugh.

When the little mermaid smiles, her sea-blue eyes will curve into a pair of beautiful crescent moons.

Fu Linyuan's hand, which was about to sound the horn, stopped in mid-air.

The direction of the public station was not on the parking lot, and the two people only passed by here briefly. After walking a few steps, they disappeared around the corner not far away.

Yu Bai indeed did not find the familiar aircraft not far away.

But when he walked around the corner, he turned back subconsciously.