Chapter 58

"I have to thank the Marshal for Nana's matter."

During the video call, Minister Sain smiled gently.

"If the marshal hadn't intervened, with Nana's character, I don't know how long she would have endured before mentioning this matter to her family." "...

You are serious." The young marshal had no expression on his face, "It's just a little effort. "

Sain chuckled a few more times and said casually: "No matter what, I still want to thank the Marshal and Counselor Yu for their help... How about finding a day to invite the two of you to my house for a meal? "

"That's unnecessary." Fu Linyuan once again rejected Sain's proposal, "It's just a trivial matter, and we appreciate your kindness." "

..." Sain's expression quickly solidified, but It passed quickly, as if it was just an illusion, "...The marshal is usually busy with work and can't spare time. I can understand...What about Consultant Yu? I asked the housekeeper to send him two invitations, but I don't know that the terminal number is wrong. Or...in short, Counselor Yu should have time, right?"

Fu Linyuan frowned and said coldly: "He doesn't have time."

Sain: "..."

The smile on the old minister's face finally faded, but after all, he has been here for a long time. Even though the old fox in a high position was extremely dissatisfied in his heart, he didn't show it on his face.

"That's it..." His light green eyes were bent reluctantly without warmth, and Thain gave himself a step, "Yes, the First Army is currently busy with the review of Ford Base, and there is really not enough time. ...Then let's wait until His Majesty's birthday party, then I will thank you personally." It wasn't

until he hung up the call that Fu Linyuan looked at Yu Bai, who was sitting on the other side.

Yu Bai quickly swallowed the snacks in his mouth, wiped his mouth, and then slurred: "...What's wrong?" "

Would you be unhappy if I didn't let you go to Sain's house for dinner?"

The little mermaid made a sound, and then shook her head. Shake his head.

Fu Linyuan raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why?"

Yu Bai scratched his head and said honestly: "The old man on the phone... doesn't like him."

"Why don't you like him?"

The little mermaid frowned and thought for a moment: " It's just that... I don't like his... his..."

What don't you like about Sion?

In fact, Yu Bai couldn't tell what exactly he didn't like about the other party.

That feeling was more like an instinctive rejection. No specific reason was needed. He just didn't want to get close to the green-eyed old man.

...Maybe it's because there used to be an old man with green eyes in the laboratory.

Thinking of this, Yu Bai unconsciously raised his hand and gestured: "I don't like his eyes."

Fu Linyuan was silent for a moment, and then said: "...Similar situations may occur in the future, but if you want to go... "

You can't just stay at home to ensure safety.

If he wants to go out and socialize, he can still go out and make friends.

But before the man finished speaking, the little mermaid waved her hand and said in a brisk tone: "No, I don't like this kind of thing."

Yu Bai actually didn't like situations where he needed to socialize with others.