Chapter 104

The little mermaid was brought to the shore in fear.

...It's so dry. There is no water on the shore.

Feeling the stiffness of the little guy in his arms, the young man pursed his lips and quickened his pace.

The cave where he temporarily sheltered was not far from the sea.

If Yu Bai's vision was normal now, he would definitely be able to see that the surroundings were simply tidied up.

The moss on the ground that easily made the soles of people's feet slippery was completely cleared away, and a section of the middle area was dug downwards, with unburned branches and dead leaves piled inside.

The collected supplies were neatly placed in a row next to the cave wall. Further inside, there was a sleeping bag on the ground and a saber next to it.

But the little mermaid's eyesight is now very poor, and in a dimly lit place like the cave, it is no different from being blind.

Listening to Fu Linyuan's footsteps, he shrank his tail again in fear.

...It's so dark, doesn't the carp need a lantern fish?

Usually when sleeping at the bottom of the sea, the little mermaid would catch a few lantern fish in advance and keep them beside her.

Fu Linyuan didn't know what Yu Bai was thinking. He held him in his arms and didn't go far before he stopped in front of a stool simply built from the remains of the escape cabin.

Putting the little mermaid on the stool, he squatted down and rummaged through the supplies at hand.

Due to the posture, the long fish tail naturally rests on the soil.

The touch of dry mud was very different from the wet mud on the seabed. Although the little mermaid was a little nervous, driven by curiosity, she still couldn't hold it back and patted the ground gently with her tail.

It's really completely different.

And dry mud smells and tastes different from sea mud.

The young man squatting next to him touched the medical bag, opened it, and took out the hemostatic medicine and gauze. He first took his arm and looked at it carefully.

The scratch that the little mermaid made yesterday has now healed, and the smooth skin shows no signs of being injured.

Fu Linyuan was a little surprised, but he didn't say anything. He just changed a bottle of bruise spray and motioned for the other person to raise his arm.

Yu Bai obediently obeyed.

"Tsk--"

The liquid was atomized and fell a little cold on the waist.

The little mermaid felt a little itchy, but she still sat there obediently and did not move.

He knew that the puff-spray thing in the opponent's hand was a good thing.

Spraying the medicine evenly on the bruise, the young man put away the medicine bottle and raised his head: "...This medicine cannot be touched by water, so you may have to stay here for a while." Yu Bai: "

...?"

Fu Linyuan : "..."

Why did I forget that he didn't understand?

There was silence for a moment, and then the young man stood up, pulled out a coconut from somewhere, pried it open with a saber unskillfully, and then handed it to Yu Bai's hand.

"It's sweet," he gestured, "try it."

Yu Bai once picked up a fallen coconut in the sea.

This heavy thing has a dry skin, is difficult to chew, and is not tasty at all.