Chapter 67

Yu Bai followed a clerk through rows of display cabinets and came to a huge spherical device.

Much like the one who had his hair cut before.

It's just that there are no chairs in this spherical device. Instead, there are scanners on three sides.

There is also a track on the ground that is slowly sliding sideways, a bit like a treadmill.

"The measuring process may take three to four minutes." Walking to the spherical device, the clerk politely motioned him in, "Please stand here...look here...yes, just walk slowly, we will adjust it according to your needs Make certain changes to the dress according to your accustomed range of motion to ensure maximum comfort for you."

Yu Bai nodded in thanks, and then stood in the corresponding position as instructed.

The scanner starts working with a continuous, low hum that sounds a bit like the vacuum cleaner Hoss uses when cleaning around the house.

Even without using his mental power, Yu Bai heard the footsteps of another person on the other side of the sphere.

Probably a store clerk too?

Yu Bai thought as he slowly walked forward.

What the other party said next also confirmed his guess.

"...Is it true that the marshal came to our store?"

someone asked in a lowered voice.

"Yes!" The clerk who brought him in said with a bit of excitement in his voice, "He's even more handsome in person than in the news!" "

Really?" The one who spoke first was obviously a little more excited, but his voice Still very light, "Will the marshal come to take measurements soon?"

"Well...it seems that the marshal brought the new consultant to buy clothes today?"

The little mermaid knew that eavesdropping on other people's chats was a bad behavior, and he also treated other people. There wasn't much curiosity about the person's chat content, so at the moment he just focused all his attention on the scanner in front of him.

But even though he tried his best to focus on the moving machines in front of him, his ears would still catch soft chatter outside from time to time.

In fact, the two shop assistants have already turned their voices down very low, and the scanner itself has a certain degree of sound insulation. It stands to reason that unless an intercom is used, the customers inside cannot hear what they are saying outside.

However, the little mermaid's mental strength has recovered very well during this period, and her hearing has become extremely sharp, and she can accurately capture even the smallest movements.

"Really? That's such a pity. I thought I could finally know the marshal's measurements today..." "

Pfft - isn't it on the Internet?"

"You don't understand this. All the data available above are from them. Calculation based on news photos is definitely not accurate enough."

I didn't intentionally eavesdrop on other people's chats.

Yu Bai looked down at his toes and thought to himself.

But... what are the measurements?

Why would they want to know this?

"Tsk, let me remind you, just take a look at it secretly. After all, this is also the privacy of the guests, and it must not be leaked casually... Besides, isn't the marshal getting married soon?" "Isn't there an announcement yet