Chapter 54

Biting the candy that was coming, Yu Bai looked up and successfully found his classroom according to the sign above the corridor.

The classroom was on the fifth floor, and when Yu Bai went to find it, there were still almost ten minutes before class started.

He was not late, but he was not the first person to arrive in the classroom. When he opened the door, he found that several people were already sitting in the classroom.

Hmm...

What did Hoss say this was called?

classmate.

The few people who arrived earlier than Yu Bai seemed to know each other. When Yu Bai entered, they were still talking and laughing in low voices.

Hearing the movement at the door, they looked over together.

He didn't know if it was Yu Bai's misunderstanding, but he always felt that there was a bit of scrutiny and a bit of imperceptible contempt in the glances he cast towards him.

The little mermaid who came to class happily was stunned.

...Don't they like me?

Before Yu Bai could react, the people in the front seats all withdrew their gaze and continued their previous low-pitched chat.

"...Yeah, my dad finally got the invitation letter this time." "

My dad did the same...My mom also made an appointment with Betty's stylist, hoping that I would perform well at the banquet." "

Your family is not Have you always been in contact with His Highness Villian?"

"His Highness Villian doesn't have many connections in the military department. If you want to work in the military department... you still have to have a good relationship with people within the military department."

Although their chatter was not loud. , but Yu Bai's hearing is very good, and he almost heard every word.

Although the little mermaid didn't quite understand what they were talking about, the way those people looked at him just now made him feel very uncomfortable.

So among the empty seats, he picked a seat far away from them, and then politely asked the girl who was already sitting by the window: "Hello, can I sit here?" She was reading a book with her head down

. The girl trembled slightly, as if she was startled by his voice. After a second, she slowly raised her head to look at him, and then whispered: "Yes, yes."

The girl kept her ears straight. He has short hair and a pair of thick glasses on his face. His expression and tone look a little nervous, as if he is not used to talking to strangers.

After receiving an affirmative answer, Yu Bai sat down on the seat next to her, put his schoolbag in the drawer, and then politely extended his hand to his deskmate again as Huss had taught him before: "My name is Yu Bai. What?"

- Greet your classmates in a friendly way so that you can become friends with them.

The girl hesitated for a moment, then gently shook Yu Bai's outstretched hand: "Nana, my name is Suna Na."

"Huh?" After stopping this sentence, Yu Bai couldn't help but look at Suna Na again. Smart screen on desktop.

The screen is connected to the school's system, making it easier for teachers to ask questions and take tests in class. Fu Linyuan also specially taught him how to log in to his screen with his account number and password.

The name written in the upper right corner of Suna Na's screen was not the one she said.

Noticing Yu Bai's gaze, Suna Na seemed to lower her head again.