Chapter 7

The morning light broke, and the surrounding gradually became brighter.

"...Why did you come here?"

When he heard this sentence, Yu Bai noticed that the other party's mental state seemed to be a little gloomier.

This is a sign of a slightly sour mood.

He didn't understand what Fu Linyuan meant, but he clearly felt the change in his mood.

So Yu Bai subconsciously smiled at the other party.

However, this method that always worked well in the past does not seem to work so well now.

Fu Linyuan frowned even more tightly.

Xiao Hai squatted on the ground, covered in blood, and his already thin figure shrank into a small ball. Although it was not clear

where he was injured, it was still very pitiful.

The two looked at each other like this for a few seconds, and it was Fu Linyuan who spoke first.

"Where are you injured?"

Yu Bai guessed what he meant from his tone, quickly shook his head, and then pointed to the two punks lying on the ground next to him, indicating that the blood on his body belonged to them.

Then he couldn't help but made another gesture, trying to tell Fu Linyuan how the two men followed him and then tried to grab his hair, but he was still angry after he dodged them.

The other party tried to make a move, but was beaten by him.

Fu Linyuan glanced at them and judged from their clothes that they were star thieves.

The two people lying on the ground had the same bruises on their noses and swollen faces, and were equally disfigured beyond recognition. Their exposed blue skin was covered with deep purple bruises from heavy blows, and they were almost breathless.

It's hard to imagine what kind of brute force could cause so much damage in such a short period of time.

Fu Linyuan's gaze paused and turned back to the figure still squatting on the ground.

The surroundings were quiet for a few seconds, and then a deep voice sounded, with some unknown emotions.

"Well done."

Yu Bai understood this sentence.

You are praising him!

Then the little mermaid's eyes lit up and she smiled again.

The morning sun broke through the sky, and at this moment, the bright light lit up those blue eyes.

It is unreasonably reminiscent of the dazzling sunrise over the boundless sea.

"...Okay," Fu Linyuan didn't seem to be curious about why he did it, "Let's go."

Yu Bai also understood this sentence.

So the little mermaid stood up happily and took steps to keep up with him.

But maybe it was because he squatted for too long, or maybe he got up too hard. Yu Bai felt that his legs were suddenly drained of strength the moment he stood upright. As a star appeared in front of his eyes, he lost his center of gravity. , fell forward.

Then he ran into a hard embrace.

The tip of Yu Bai's nose hurt a little from being hit.

The sourness in his nose made him squint his eyes unconsciously, and a thin layer of mist suddenly formed in his eyes.