Chapter 11

Half asleep and half awake, Yu Bai seemed to smell the aroma of food.

At first, he thought his sense of smell was hallucinating. There was only a pungent disinfectant smell in the laboratory. How could there be anything delicious?

Until the fragrance became more and more obvious, making the little mermaid drool.

He opened his eyes and saw the stars in the sky outside the window, and then he remembered that he was no longer in the laboratory.

The coat covering his body slipped off as he sat up, stacked on his legs.

There was a little red mark on one side of Xiao Hai's cheek, and there was a sleepy look on his brows that he had just woken up. His half-open eyes were covered with a very thin layer of mist, adding a hint of confusion as he was still unable to speak.

There is also a tuft of hair on the top of the head that sticks up disobediently, making people want to rub it.

Seems better behaved.

Yawning slightly, he subconsciously looked back in the direction of the desk.

Probably after finishing his official duties and not wanting to wake him up, Fu Linyuan was resting on his chair with one hand on his forehead.

The surroundings were extremely quiet, except for the slow ticking sound of the clock hanging on the wall.

Yu Bai also noticed that there were a few more covered plates on the coffee table beside him.

The aroma you just smelled slipped out from under the lid.

Lifting the lid, he recognized the barbecue.

And noodles.

But I don't know if it has been here for a while, so the food is cold.

The little mermaid glanced at the barbecue, then looked back at Fu Linyuan, who had his eyes closed.

He waved tentatively towards the latter.

......no response.

Fu Linyuan seemed to have fallen asleep too.

After thinking about it, the little mermaid put her coat aside, stood up, and came behind the other party quietly.

If he could read, he would have been able to see that a long purchase list was clearly displayed on Fu Linyuan's smart brain screen, which he had not turned off.

The top few items are all decoration and renovation services, and there is an expedited label on the right.

Just looking at the previous items, it seems that the Imperial Marshal just wants to build an extra pool at home.

The following items are all textbooks for children's enlightenment education.

There is even an expensive accompanying learning intelligent robot mixed into the book list.

But Yu Bai can't read yet, and he's not interested in what's written on the shiny light screen at all.

His attention was now on Fu Linyuan.

To be precise, it is all in Fu Linyuan's spiritual sea.

Yu Bai's own mental power has not yet fully returned to its peak state, so only when the other party is relaxing and resting can he quietly check the other party's mental sea without being discovered.

The cool palms gently covered the man's eyes. The little mermaid closed her eyes and released her spiritual power.

-This