Chapter 33

Although he has lived in Ford Base for a few days, Yu Bai is not familiar with the terrain here because he often lives in the dormitory and cafeteria.

Fortunately, before the little mermaid ran far away, he saw Duke at the end of the corridor from a distance.

"!" Yu Bai's eyes lit up, "Duke--!"

But the strange thing was that he didn't know whether it was because the distance was too far or because the surrounding noise overwhelmed Yu Bai's voice; Duke, who was walking in front, seemed not to hear it at all. to his shout.

Soon, Duke's back disappeared around a corner in front.

By the time Yu Bai chased after him, Duke was completely out of sight.

And just as the little mermaid looked around anxiously and confusedly, a voice sounded.

"...Ah, isn't this Xiaobai?"

Yu Bai turned around and found that it was a female officer who had a good relationship with Duke.

Meeting Yu Bai here, she seemed a little surprised: "You should be on the tarmac by now, the marshal and the others are about to leave." The

little mermaid came out of the dormitory and ran very fast, her fair face Blushing all over, she gasped: "Stop... where is the apron?"

"Go straight this way, then turn right."

"Ah... thank you, thank you!"

In this way,

the little mermaid ran all the way to the apron. .

Fortunately for him, when he arrived, although almost all the soldiers participating in the cruise had boarded the ship, the hatch had not yet been closed.

After checking his documents, Yu Bai successfully boarded the main ship.

Before he walked far, Yu Bai saw Duke on the stairs.

"Duke--!"

Duke heard it this time.

He turned around and saw Yu Bai, and said in surprise: "...Xiao Bai? Didn't the boss ask you to..."

"Yuan..." The dormitory was still far away from the tarmac. Yu Bai couldn't say a word. Without stopping, he bent down and held his knees to catch his breath for a long time before continuing to ask, "Where is the marshal?"

"He should be in the control room upstairs," Duke pointed him in a direction, then frowned. , lowered his voice, "There are still seven minutes before the engine ignites, you still have time to go back."

The little mermaid shook her head: "...I want to follow him."

Duke wanted to say something more, but the terminal on his wrist reminded him. There was a loud noise, so he had to put Yu Bai to find Fu Linyuan first.

In the control room, the moment the man saw the little mermaid, he was obviously stunned.

After just a moment, he calmed down his emotions, whispered a few words to the subordinates on the side, and walked towards him: "...Why are you here?" The

broken hair in front of Yu Bai's forehead was a little messy from running just now, and the top of his head was There was a tuft of stupid hair raised up disobediently, looking particularly cute: "You...you..."

The little mermaid ran over all the way anxiously, and now she stood in front of the other party, and all the words she had already thought about were lost. Forgot everything.

"You" for a few seconds before Yu Bai held back a sentence: "You can't, turn on the mecha."

Fu Linyuan raised his eyebrows slightly: "Why?"