Chapter 114

The dense water vapor is still rising slowly.

Stationed on the front line all year round, the man's shoulder and back muscle lines are very distinct, so the dark brown scar on the wheat-colored skin is even more noticeable.

The sound of water stopped.

The long scar looked strange and familiar at the same time.

I don't know if it was a moment or a long time, but the little mermaid finally found her voice.

"You...I...you..."

His helpless eyes fell on the foam that had not been completely washed away.

"No...it's not your blood..."

His panicked eyes wandered to avoid certain parts, and after a pause, Yu Bai remembered to cover his eyes.

He raised his arms to cover his eyes and backed away hastily, but his heel hit the corner of the door.

But the little mermaid just grinned and gasped, and hurriedly exited the bathroom: "Hiss - I'm fine, I'm fine... you, you, you, continue..."

Bang -

the door was closed softly.

...I just saw that...

Bah!

The silver little head quickly shook it hard, as if trying to throw something out.

...Why does Fu Linyuan have such a long scar on his body?

Stationed on the front line of cruising all year round, the man actually has many deep and shallow scars, large and small, under the cuffs he occasionally rolls up.

The little mermaid remembers it very clearly, because in the later period of being locked in the laboratory, her eyesight declined very seriously, and she could only rely on touch to distinguish.

He touched Fu Linyuan's arm at that time, and there were small bumps on the strong muscles that did not match the direction of the lines.

At that time, the little mermaid had already understood that the two-legged beasts in the institute were completely different from herself in this regard.

After being injured, the Twolegs will leave such marks on their bodies and will not return to their original appearance like themselves.

However, some Twolegs will put the scarred area into a machine, and when it is taken out, the scar will be repaired.

So Yu Bai always thought that Shen Zhichu's back was clean because he had undergone scar removal surgery.

So Carp is not Shen Zhichu.

But...

the sudden information caused the little mermaid's thoughts to stop for a moment.

But...but...

Yu Bai stayed like this for a few seconds, then he opened the terminal and searched it with trembling hands.

...The lion's mane was indeed not thick when he was young.

The little mermaid just stared blankly at the photos that popped up in the search bar, not even noticing that the bathroom door behind her was opened again.

It can be seen that the man came out in a hurry. He only wore a scarf and his hair was still dripping with water.

"Yu Bai, I..."

Fu Linyuan was panicked.

He hasn't figured out how to tell Yu Bai exactly what happened.

He hasn't even been able to piece together a complete past yet.