Chapter 121

Before the news of Zheng Renyi's awakening came down, another guest came to the military headquarters with a piece of paper and was now waiting for Fu Linyuan in the conference room.

Third Prince Ryan still had a gentle and decent smile on his face: "Marshal, I got the search warrant you asked for."

Yu Bai had no idea what was going on, so he could only secretly ask Duke in a low voice from behind: "Your Highness, the third prince is here again." What's going on?"

Duke also explained to him in a low voice: "Didn't the boss tell you? Because Sean has a high position and a thorough investigation of his property requires a search warrant signed by the emperor, so the boss contacted Your Highness."

Yu Bai snorted and glanced at the document in Fu Linyuan's hand.

Ryan also noticed Yu Bai in the corner of the conference room.

That little silver head was incompatible with the serious surroundings.

After the short meeting, the Highness came to the little mermaid: "Advisor Yu?"

Yu Bai nodded: "It's me, what can I do for you?"

Although the third prince is the younger among the heirs, Although he was already middle-aged, he looked at Yu Bai, stretched out his hand and gestured in the air, and said in a gentle tone: "...You are a little taller than the last time we met."

Yu Bai was stunned. , and then smiled happily: "Really?"

He said that his pants seemed a bit short recently.

"Really." When His Highness Ryan smiled, the crow's feet at the corners of his eyes could no longer be hidden. "It's the age when you are growing up. You have to eat well."

The little mermaid nodded happily.

Ryan reached out and patted his shoulder: "One more thing..."

"Tell me."

"I heard from the marshal that you have made great contributions in this investigation." The third prince said kindly, "I am going to do it. After the case is concluded, I will apply to my father to award you a medal, but what the marshal means is... try not to expose you to the public eye."

"Medal?" Yu Bai scratched his head, "Why?" "

What if this time The successful conclusion of the investigation will save thousands of families from disaster." Ryan patiently explained, "The amount of drugs that will be seized alone is already a staggering amount, not to mention the number of drugs that will be generated by the industrial chain behind it. By-product...Consultant Yu, during the investigation of this case, the Marshal said that you provided a lot of evidence, both emotionally and rationally, so you should be rewarded with something." Yu Bai let out a long oh, and then asked: "

Your Highness, since it is Reward, can I choose what I want?"

"Huh? Don't you want a medal too?"

The little mermaid said honestly: "Fu Linyuan told me that there will be a lot of spectators where medals are awarded, and I don't really like crowds. Place."

Even if his mental strength is completely stable now, he doesn't like places with too many people.

His strong mental power is destined to catch all the big or small mental fluctuations of the people around him. Although it will not have any substantial impact, it is like a low-pitched but always-present noise, which makes people a little upset.

Hearing Yu Bai's answer, Ryan raised his eyebrows: "Then... can I ask, what reward do you want?"

Yu Bai thought for a while, leaned close to Ryan's ear, and whispered something.