Chapter 76

This was also the first time that Fu Linyuan saw Yu Bai singing in reality while he was awake.

No matter how many times you hear the mermaid's singing voice, the next time you hear it it will be as amazing as if you were meeting it for the first time.

Ethereal, graceful, gentle and gentle.

All tender words of praise can be applied to such a voice.

Like a voice kissed by an angel.

Or the angels themselves.

The ancient and obscure pronunciation flows out from those two light-colored thin lips very naturally, with a charm that can only be formed over time, echoing lightly in the small room.

When the little mermaid sings, her eyebrows will curve into a shallow arc, and her blue eyes are like the calm sea.

Such gentle eyes seemed to dispel all uneasiness.

His eyes stopped for a few seconds on Yu Bai's hand on Ellie's forehead. The man's eyes moved slightly, but in the end he couldn't bear to look away.

I want to see him for a while longer.

Before Evelin could recover from her initial shock, she saw several pure white spiritual tentacles silently attaching to Ellie's temples.

Just as she was about to stop him, she found that Ellie's frown on the bed seemed to have

relaxed a little.

Recalling the fragmented scenes she had dreamed before, even though she was still a little worried, Evelin gritted her teeth and did not step forward to stop her.

After starting to sing ancient mermaid songs, Yu Bai discovered that Ellie's situation was much better than he imagined.

Maybe it's because the little princess's own mental power rating is actually not high, and it only takes a little bit of mental power to purify her mental sea.

This was the first time that Yu Bai finished singing the song his mother taught him.

As the last syllable slowly fell to the ground, he bent down to explore Ellie's mental state, then straightened up and looked back at Evelin: "Okay." Evelin obviously

hadn't come back to her senses yet. : "Okay?"

Yu Bai nodded, unable to hold back, and yawned slightly: "Your Highness Ellie's polluted spiritual sea area is not large, and it has been almost completely purified now."

Noticed that Xiao A flash of exhaustion flashed across the mermaid's face. The man took a step forward, looked at the other person carefully up and down, and then asked in a low voice: "Is there any discomfort?" Yu Bai shook his head and subconsciously walked to

Fu Linyuan's side. She leaned back, then rubbed her eyes: "No, I'm just a little sleepy... and a little thirsty."

At this moment, Evelin suddenly walked towards the door in a few steps, opened it, and shouted a few times outside. Call the attendant's name.

Even though she appeared calm and composed on her face, her slightly trembling fingertips still betrayed her excitement: "Call the doctor quickly! Check Lily! And... and... prepare tea in the living room! "

Of course the little mermaid will not understand Evelin's excitement.

Like the humans of the Orn Empire, the residents of the Punk Empire are also tormented by mental storms.

Demulcents, as the name suggests, can only play a certain role in alleviating the mental storm, but cannot completely cure or reverse the mental storm.

Ever since the little princess Ellie was injured in an accident, because there was no suitable medicine, even if Evelin tried her best to find countless doctors from all over the federation to treat Ellie, the latter's mental state was still getting darker day by day.