Chapter 106

The sea breeze at noon is still a bit sultry.

Yu Bai sat cross-legged in the shade of one of the few trees, watching the boy half-bent not far away, holding a harpoon and staring at the water.

After squinting for a while, the little mermaid's eyes fell on the small basin next to her.

Then he stretched out his hand and poked the crab that had almost successfully escaped from the basin back to the bottom of the basin.

The little mermaid didn't know what the carp could do to catch this eight-legged crab.

This little thing has a hard shell, little meat, and is not tasty at all.

...Maybe carp has a unique taste.

With this in mind,

he reached out and pushed back the crab that was about to crawl out again.

Then, darkness suddenly fell in front of him.

Looking up, Yu Bai saw Li Yu standing in front of him; the clothes on his upper body were missing, and he was wrapping something in his hand.

The little mermaid took a closer look and discovered that they were several sea urchins covered with spines.

Yu Bai opened his eyes wide, looked at the thorns on the sea urchin, and then looked at Fu Linyuan's mouth.

...The carp's mouth looks similar to mine.

So why does he like eating these weird things so much?

Can he really bite?

Don't prick your mouth?

Fu Linyuan naturally didn't know that Yu Bai was already imagining him eating sea urchins.

The boy returned to the thigh-deep sea, and would look back every once in a while to make sure that Yu Bai was still sitting there obediently and not running around.

That little guy doesn't seem to know that his tail can turn into legs.

He is a bit stupid and likes to be in a daze. Sometimes he is afraid of small flying insects and cannot even walk.

It doesn't look like the same species as the ferocious sea recorded in the data.

But the invisible and powerful spiritual power that appeared from time to time reminded him that the little mermaid in front of him might not be as innocent as it seemed.

Just like now.

Fu Linyuan's movement of bending down to catch crabs paused for a moment because he sensed the spiritual power.

The little mermaid's eyesight was really bad. As long as the colors were not bright, he could not see clearly even the things placed in front of him.

But his mental power is also ridiculously strong.

As long as he keeps a certain distance from the other party, he can feel the other party's spiritual power falling on him seemingly absentmindedly.

On the first day he woke up on the beach, he could feel the gaze on his back while collecting washed-up supplies on the beach.

Being able to release his spiritual power for such a long time, the little guy's spiritual sea is unfathomable.

With his eyes downcast, the young man bent down and reached out to the little crab in the crack of the stone.

But the little mermaid did not show any hostility towards him.

Although he obviously possesses such huge energy, the most outrageous thing this little guy did was to secretly put a big grilled fish in front of him when he was eating, thinking that he wasn't paying attention.