Chapter 12

In a daze, Yu Bai felt as if his surroundings were shaking.

There seems to be an extra heat source around me, which makes me feel warm and safe.

The feeling of hanging in the air made him a little uncomfortable, but the fatigue from excessive use of mental power was still there, so in the end he just reluctantly turned his head slightly and leaned against the heat source.

From another perspective, this behavior looks like an insecure little animal unconsciously burrowing into its owner's arms.

The other person is very thin and weighs nothing when you hold him. He is so light that he seems to disappear in the next second.

When that little head came closer, Fu Linyuan subconsciously closed his fingers and strode into the research institute.

It's evening now, and most of the employees at the institute have already left work. Occasionally, researchers on duty in twos and threes pass by and can't help but take a second look.

They all knew Fu Linyuan, but the person in Fu Linyuan's arms...

the researchers passing by were even more curious.

However, the marshal has a vicious reputation, and no one knows better than the researchers here how polluted the marshal's spiritual sea is, and he may go berserk at any time, so even if he is curious, no one dares to get close to gossip.

Not long after, Fu Linyuan arrived outside Professor Xu's office.

After receiving the news, Xu Yiming had already prepared the medical cabin.

However, when he saw Fu Linyuan carrying the person in, he was still a little surprised and touched his beard: "Is he...?"

Fu Linyuan put Yu Bai into the open medical cabin, and then took off the transducer from the other person's ear. : "Duke should have told you."

Old Man Xu stroked his beard for a moment, and his eyes behind the lenses could not conceal his excitement: "Is it really the sea? Can I..."

Before he could finish his words, He was interrupted by Fu Linyuan: "There is a cut on the back of the neck and a sprain on the right ankle. Emergency treatment has been carried out... But I still have a sudden fever. Please see what's going on first." After hearing this, ,

while Xu Yiming was operating the machine, he carefully looked at Yu Bai lying in the medical cabin.

The young man was on the thin side and looked a little frail, but Xu Yiming noticed the smooth body lines of the other person. It seemed that the thin body should contain great explosive power.

His complexion was very fair, except for his cheeks which had a slight abnormal blush due to the high body temperature; his long and curly eyelashes cast a small shadow under his eyes, making his complexion even worse.

Looks like a very beautiful child.

Only the ear fins exposed between the long silver hair made it clear that the person lying in the medical cabin was not a human being, but the sea.

Following Xu Yiming's operation, a light green light lit up in the closed medical cabin, and Xiao Hai lying inside was quickly scanned up and down.

For a while, the only thing that could be heard in the office was the low hum of machines operating.

Within a few seconds, a mechanical prompt sounded; "The preliminary examination has been completed - the results are as follows -"

Xu Yiming carefully looked at the scan results displayed on the brain in front of him, frowned, and then looked up at Fu Linyuan.