Chapter 53

Duke had no intention of eavesdropping.

It's just that when he came to look for someone, he happened to hear Shen Zhichu talking about medicine on the other end of the phone.

Thinking that the other party would have to go for a review tomorrow, Duke was inevitably a little worried.

"Is it about the re-examination tomorrow?" There was obvious worry in his tone, "Why do you still need to take medicine? Didn't you say it has been going well?" Shen Zhichu stared at Duke for two seconds before calming

down as usual. He picked up the terminal and said, "Nothing. The hospital reminded me to pick up palliatives during my reexamination."

Duke scratched his head and said, "Oh, that's it..."

Are you going to get the medicine? He just seemed to hear Shen Zhichu say what kind of medicine he was going to give to someone?

However, he was already far away just now, and the echo from the stairwell made the other party's voice a little blurry. Duke didn't think much about it, and almost immediately put the matter behind him: "What did I just say... ...The boss said that he has something to do with you and asked you to come over now."

Shen Zhichu responded and followed Duke out of the stairwell.

When Shen Zhichu returned to the conference room, the person in charge of the mecha maintenance department had already left.

Fu Linyuan was the only one in the huge conference room.

Shen Zhichu lowered his gaze, called out the report, and went in after receiving approval.

"Duke said you were looking for me?"

"Yes." Fu Linyuan closed his brain and gestured to the empty seat next to him, "Sit down."

The silence in the conference room continued for a few seconds again, and then the young marshal spoke: "Next month, the cabinet will This year's evaluation report will be announced."

For the military, the annual evaluation report will summarize their performance and meritorious deeds this year, and reward them according to their merit.

Shen Zhichu knew this: "Yes, I know. Is there something wrong with the soldier information provided before?"

"No."

Fu Linyuan shook his head: "It's your assessment result."

"...Mine?"

"You know Yes, Admiral Evans was going to retire next year." The young marshal's voice was very calm, "But after this incident, his retirement is expected to be brought forward to this year."

Shen Zhichu hesitated.

"The First Army Corps will be transferred to Ford Base at the end of this year." Fu Linyuan said, "Adjutant Duke's rank will be promoted to lieutenant general."

He did not finish the rest of the words, but Shen Zhichu had already grasped the words unconsciously. fist.

"Marshal..." He took a breath and asked, "What do you mean, I will not be transferred to Ford Base with the regiment?" "

Yes." Fu Linyuan's tone was still calm, "The cabinet means that with your In terms of circumstances, next year you will continue to stay in the main star department, and your work content will completely change to processing documents."

Shen Zhichu's situation is very special.

Judging from his background, the fact that he can now handle the documents of the First Army as an adjutant in the military department is already a special case among special cases.