Chapter 102

Yu Bai was really startled by the sound that suddenly appeared behind him.

this thing! Why did his mental power disappear for a while and then he ran behind him!

Is he going to tie me up again?

Thinking this, the little mermaid turned around and wanted to run underwater.

However, it was already dark and he could not see clearly. Now he was even blind.

The dark rocks all looked the same, and in panic, he loosened his grip on the rocks, and the whole fish seemed to slide to the side.

Then it happened to get stuck between two rocks.

After the fish tail flapped helplessly twice to no avail, the little

mermaid raised its trembling hands, made a fist, and then pretended to bar her teeth forward to show that she was not easy to mess with.

Fu Linyuan, who was not standing in that direction at all: "..."

Is he so scary?

Thinking about it, his eyes fell on the other party's thin arms.

Under the moonlight, the little mermaid's skin is very white, and the winding blue blood vessels can be faintly seen.

And on such fair skin, a bright red line suddenly crossed.

Perhaps because of the sudden movement, something opened a long and thin wound on the little mermaid's left arm, and blood was oozing out.

It was obviously a small wound, but when it landed on such fair skin, it suddenly seemed a bit serious.

So much so that the young man couldn't help but slow down his tone: "...You're injured."

Yu Bai was startled when he noticed the emotional change in the other person's tone.

He...won't tie me up?

Seeing that the little mermaid seemed to be less defensive than before, even though he knew that the other party could not understand, the young man still said warmly: "If it is not treated, the wound may become infected." Yu Bai: "

...?"

Fu Linyuan took another look. Where the other party is stuck.

"...Can't you see?"

"..."

"You're stuck among the rocks now," he said slowly, word by word, "Do you need me to help you get out?"

"..."

Yu Bai didn't say a word. Didn't understand either.

However, he could feel that the other party did not seem to have any ill intentions toward him, so he felt relieved a little.

Then the silver fish tail flapped twice again.

Fu Linyuan: "..."

He sighed and lowered his voice: "I'm going over there."

Then Yu Bai felt a pair of hands pass through his sides, hugging his waist and gently lifting him up.

The young man's movements were neat and fast, and almost before the little mermaid could react, he had already picked him up from the crack in the stone.

It took a few seconds for Yu Bai, who was picked up, to react.

This creature's hands are so warm.

A bit like the sea covered by the sun at noon.

The little mermaid who was picked up was sitting on the reef like this, with a dull expression, as if she didn't realize what had just happened.

Fu Linyuan looked at the unfocused eyes for a few seconds, then slowly squatted down in front of the other person: "Your arm is injured."