Chapter 81

That is a face with no memorable points.

Regular eyebrows, a nose bridge that is neither high nor low, and lips that are neither thick nor thin.

It's somewhat similar to Yu Bai's face after putting on the Yi container.

Seeing this face, Yu Bai was inevitably in a trance.

The last time I saw this face...

it was three years ago.

Perhaps the actions of the person in protective clothing were a bit rough. Shen Zhichu, who had his eyes closed, moved and slowly opened his eyes.

As if noticing someone coming behind the one-way mirror in front of him, his black eyes landed on Yu Bai accurately.

Through the glass, the little mermaid hardly needed to look carefully to confirm that Shen Zhichu was the one who sold him.

If there was anything different about him at this time and how he looked in his memory...

He remembered that there used to be a long wound on the carp's back, running from the shoulder to the waist, when he fished it out of the sea. At that time, his injury had not yet healed.

But now from Yu Bai's perspective, Shen Zhichu's shoulders and waist were very clean, with no scars visible.

...It is not ruled out that Shen Zhichu had scar removal after disappearing.

The two looked at each other like this for a moment.

After a while, Yu Bai looked at Fu Linyuan.

"It's him." The little mermaid's voice was so soft that it was almost inaudible. "He's the one who brought me to Tar." After

receiving a positive answer, Fu Linyuan made a gesture to the female officer who brought them in before. , and then asked Yu Bai in a low voice: "Shall I take you to my office first?"

Yu Bai glanced at Shen Zhichu again, and then nodded.

--Arriving

at the Marshal's Office on the top floor of the building, Yu Bai couldn't hold it back in the end. He pulled Fu Linyuan and asked, "So... that face is disguised?"

Fu Linyuan hummed.

"Then..." the little mermaid was a little confused, "Why wasn't his information found in the system before?"

Through this period of study, Yu Bai understood that Yi Container can easily change the functions of a person's facial features. The device is now a controlled item within the Orn Empire - the production and use of all easy containers will be registered.

This is why Yi Container can change the appearance, but it does not change the eye color.

In order to prevent the holder from improper use of the transshipment container, iris readers are installed at the gates entering and exiting the Orn Empire.

The iris information of all easy container holders will be recorded in the database for identity authentication.

Previously, after Fu Linyuan taught him to use software to restore the facial features of the big liar, he had searched the database with that picture.

No search results were found at that time.

Fu Linyuan explained: "The Yi container used by Shen Zhichu was not registered in his own name. The Yi container he used should have been canceled a few years ago." "Why?" "The Yi container used by

Shen Zhichu belonged to

The power lies with his brother." Fu Linyuan explained, "But Shen Zhichu's brother died of illness a few years ago."