Chapter 78

There is a thick and dense layer of fine foam piled in the bathtub.

The next second, a pair of jade-like hands picked up a handful of bubbles and shook them slightly.

"This - is - big -" the little mermaid holding the bubbles gestured to the people around her seriously, "It's a conch I found with great difficulty." The

man just silently held the nozzle and helped. The other party rinsed the remaining foam from the ends of his hair.

Yu Bai, who was completely blinded by alcohol, didn't notice anything strange about the people around him, and he still shared enthusiastically: "Then...one day, I broke it in the water..."

Fu Linyuan snorted, She asked expressionlessly: "Then what?"

"Actually...well...it can't be said that I broke it..." At this point, the little mermaid paused for a moment, looking a little confused, as if she was trying to remember what happened next.

Then he muttered something that the man couldn't understand before continuing.

"...It's still the carp's fault, he took my...my..."

Yu Bai stammered "mine" for a long time. Before he could finish his words, his already red face seemed to be even redder.

He vaguely remembered that he felt uncomfortable and had a fever at that time, so he did not go ashore for two days and stayed in the water to try to cool down.

Then the carp came into the water to find him.

When the carp found him, he was dozing in a stone cave on the seabed. There was nothing in the cave except the seaweed he spread and some beautiful trinkets he collected in his daily life.

And those shiny little stones, conches, etc. that Yu Bai collected were all as cold as the rocks on the seabed.

So the sudden warmth close to him startled him.

In panic, the little mermaid slapped her with her tail.

Although I didn't take any photos of carp, I accidentally broke my most cherished pure white conch.

The little mermaid was sad for a long time because of this incident.

Seeing him staring at the water in a daze, Fu Linyuan endured it again and again, but finally couldn't hold it in anymore and asked with a dark face: "...What did he do?" Yu Bai came back to his senses and smiled silly at Fu Linyuan

: "... Who? What are you doing?"

Fu Linyuan: "..."

Even though he knew that what the other person said was basically all confusing and illogical, he still couldn't help but care about the name in his mouth.

carp.

...This must not be the real name.

According to the pile of information that the little mermaid has crackled so far, this carp accidentally came to the planet where Yu Bai lived a long time ago.

The two lived together for a long time.

Then one day, this 'carp' suddenly disappeared.

And Yu Bai was sad for a long time because of this incident.

"He...is my friend."

That's what the little mermaid just said.

"When he disappeared, I became a fish again."

This must have happened many years ago... What kind of person is he that makes him remember it today?

"Wow--"