Chapter 117

UA202

This is a planet not too far from the main star. It is here that the reconnaissance team discovered traces of Shen Zhichu thirty minutes ago.

According to surveillance, Shen Zhichu walked into this coffee shop thirty minutes ago.

When Duke and his people surrounded the store, he just finished his second cup of coffee.

As if waiting for someone to show up.

When Duke saw the figure leaning against the window, he was still in a trance.

For a moment, he suddenly thought of how when he was still in the military academy, he often went to see Shen Zhichu for dinner at noon, and he used to sit by the window in the cafeteria.

But now...

taking a deep breath, Duke aimed his gun at his former best friend.

"Shen Zhichu, you are under arrest."

Surprisingly, Shen Zhichu did not resist, and even cooperated with Duke to handcuff him.

In this way, he was escorted back to the military building.

On the other side, Yu Bai followed Professor Xu and walked into Zheng Renyi's ward.

Because he discovered it in time, after Mrs. Zheng handed over the syringe for Zheng Renyi, Xu Yiming quickly extracted and tested the ingredients from the liquid remaining in the syringe, and made the corresponding stabilizer.

"His mental state is very unstable."

After feeling it carefully, Yu Bai said to Xu Yiming.

"His symptoms are similar to those of experimental subjects injected with Medusa that I have seen in the laboratory before."

The shaky mental sea and skinny appearance are almost identical to those experimental subjects with the same disease in distant memories.

Xu Yiming nodded and asked, "Look carefully at his face. Do you have any impression?"

Yu Bai leaned over again and took a closer look at Zheng Renyi's face.

"No...eh?"

He was about to shake his head when his eyes were suddenly attracted by Zheng Renyi's wrist.

The little mermaid gently raised the other person's hand that had an IV drip, revealing the tattoo on his arm.

It was a rose. At this time, because the owner of the body was too thin, the skin

was soft and wrapped around the bones, and the originally beautiful rose was somewhat deformed.

This rose...

Yu Bai has a vague impression.

He still remembered that the people in the laboratory were very kind to him in those days. The food expenses were replaced with the best, and every meal had fresh fish.

The good treatment made the little mermaid recover a little, and even her eyesight was much better at that time.

It was then that Yu Bai accidentally saw someone from the laboratory pushing a hospital bed past his room.

The hospital bed was covered with white sheets from head to toe, so Yu Bai didn't see who was lying on the bed.

But he could make out the outline of a human figure under the sheets, and the figure was still struggling.

Perhaps because he moved too much, a corner of the sheet was lifted open by him, and a somewhat deformed hand stretched out from underneath.

The hand was very thin, but it looked very powerful. What was strange was that the blood vessels in that hand were all deep blue-black, as if someone had drawn his blood vessels stroke by stroke with ink. At first glance, It looks a little scary.