Chapter 20

On the aircraft, the little mermaid was keenly aware that the people around her seemed to be in a bad mood.

But Yu Bai secretly observed that Fu Linyuan didn't look angry.

More like a little irritable.

Human beings always seem to have a lot of troubles.

So the little mermaid thoughtfully chose to sit in her seat and play with the shiny card she just got, without disturbing the man next to her who seemed to be staring at Zhi Nao with bitterness and hatred.

Fu Linyuan is indeed handling official business.

The advance of this year's Fords cruise disrupted many plans, and there were many urgent documents waiting for him to review and approve.

But his current attention is not actually on the documents that need to be processed.

As the aircraft moved forward smoothly, sunlight filtered in silently from the windows on both sides.

In his peripheral vision, the thank-you card placed by the brand owner in the clothing box was covered with silver sequins, which looked even more shiny under the sunlight.

Kind of like nice silver scales.

And her thin white fingers were holding the shiny card, as if they were folding it into some shape.

...Are cards that fun?

Just as he was thinking this, Fu Linyuan was keenly aware that Yu Bai glanced at him quietly, and then quickly looked away.

The movements are a little cautious and cute.

The small card was turned over and over again by those white hands, and its shape was quickly revealed.

It's a simple paper crane.

In the past, when he couldn't go out in the laboratory, Fu Linyuan would often fold small paper cranes for him.

Hmm... Fold it and give it to him.

The little mermaid didn't know that the other party had noticed her gaze and was still playing with the origami paper in her hand seriously.

Duke, who was sitting in the driver's seat, secretly observed the atmosphere behind him without even daring to express his anger.

He didn't know why the endorsement deal suddenly rubbed his boss the wrong way, so that he still had a sullen face and didn't look happy at all.

With Duke's many years of working experience under Fu Linyuan, he can already accurately distinguish whether the other person is just habitually expressionless or in a bad mood.

Before getting on the aircraft, Duke was absolutely certain that his boss was just annoyed.

Hiss...

why?

Duke was a little curious, but he couldn't figure it out after thinking for a long time.

Although the marshal had rejected all similar offers before, he never showed any dissatisfaction, more of a lack of concern.

But just now, after hearing what he said, his face darkened, and his tone was as cold as ice: "Push it away."

When he saw Xiao Hai, Duke recognized that the clothes he was wearing were from that brand.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but sneak a glance at his immediate boss, and then found that the latter seemed to be staring at Xiao Hai.

Duke: ...