Chapter 113

An hour ago -

In the huge ward, apart from the whispered conversations among the medical staff, there was only the regular beeping sound of the electrocardiograph.

"Teacher Xu, the first phase of the neuron repair surgery is over. The patient is adapting well and all vital signs are stable. We can advance to the second phase on time." Xu Yiming looked at

Zheng Renyi's surgery report carefully. He shook his head: "Don't push forward in a hurry. His physical condition is very weak. Let's observe him for another hour, just in case." "

Yes." The young doctor following Xu Yiming nodded, "By the way, teacher. Zheng Renyi's wife and son have been waiting outside for a long time. How about..." "

Let the family members wait first." Xu Yiming shook his head, "His mental state has not completely stabilized. We meet him now. It's not very safe."

"Yes."

After checking Zheng Renyi's physical index again, Xu Yiming left the ward.

"After all, I'm still old." After walking out of the ward, he handed Zheng Renyi's surgery report to Fu Linyuan who was waiting outside, and then hit his lower back, "This old waist... can hardly bear the burden of one day of surgery."

"Thank you for your hard work." Fu Linyuan reported the results and looked at it, "...is his mental damage so serious?" "

Yes." The old professor sighed, "Even if some neurons are repaired, most of his The brain tissue has been necrotic and his mental strength index is also very low. I must say that the hope of him completely waking up... is not very great." "

Judging from Zheng Renyi's brain damage, you can deduce that he has experienced it before What?"

"Well..." the old professor adjusted his glasses, "Although it is not completely certain yet, according to the existing data... Zheng Renyi should have received many large doses of drug injections. Combined with other clues ...It seems like someone is doing experiments on him."

"Of course, we still have to wait until he wakes up to ask him about his specific experience." After a pause

, Xu Yiming lowered his voice: "But the preliminary judgment is that he There are still many traces of binding and abuse on the body. That experience...can't be a good thing."

The man flipped through the surgery report in his hand and did not answer immediately.

The old professor knew what he was thinking, but it was difficult to say anything.

--An

hour passed quickly.

As time went by, Zheng Renyi's various physical indicators gradually stabilized, proving the success of the old professor's rescue operation.

It's just that he hasn't fully regained consciousness yet.

It was at this time that Duke's call came.

"Boss, the reports related to Shen Jinshan have been completely sorted out, and I have indeed discovered what you asked me to pay attention to." Duke stared at the line of information on the smart brain screen and reported, "There is a savings card in his name. Card, about a week after his death was officially registered, there was a small expenditure."

"Expenditure?"

"Yes, I checked the money, and it ended up in the pocket of a private nursing home. Boss, it was the same one we last time The nursing home found."

"As for the account holder, although the bank has been reluctant to cooperate, unless it involves user privacy, I have submitted a search warrant to the above, and the search warrant was approved two days later. You have to cooperate."