Chapter 119

isolation room.

This is not the first time Shen Zhichu has walked here.

But it was the first time he sat in the prisoner's seat.

There is a suppressor around his neck. Once it detects that his mental fluctuations exceed a certain threshold, it will immediately send him an electric shock that is enough to paralyze him.

In front of him, the two interrogators used the words he was most familiar with, trying to get some information out of him.

No matter what the interrogator asked, there was no emotion on Shen Zhichu's face.

"I want to see Fu Linyuan."

This is the only sentence he has said since he was imprisoned here.

After that, no matter what the interrogator in front of him said, he just stared directly at the one-way mirror beside him.

Shen Zhichu knew that Fu Linyuan was behind that mirror.

Xu Yiming frowned, looked at the calm Shen Zhichu, and said, "Don't go in."

Fu Linyuan lowered his head and glanced at the report in his hand: "...But what if he really knows?"

"The super intelligent brain is already based on all conditions. The specific location of the planet has been calculated. It is only a matter of time before we get the accurate answer." Xu Yiming said, "You don't need to go in and take risks. He is so calm, he must have a backup plan." "...

But we don't have time to take it slow. ." The young marshal's tone was calm, "In addition to the coordinates of Yubai's home planet, we still have a lot of evidence that needs to be found out, and Sunana just revealed the matter to her mother, and she is not far away from alerting the enemy." Xu Yiming

was silent . After a few seconds, he suddenly raised his head: "So you called me here not to attend the interrogation at all, but to..." "

Yes." Fu Linyuan nodded, "I heard that you had successfully completed clinical trials on this project half a year ago. ."

"But... but Project H has not yet received permission to be put into use. If we directly..." "

Don't worry about this, I will take full responsibility." Fu Linyuan closed the document in his hand, "If Shen Zhichu dies in Here, please recycle his brain as soon as possible."

Xu Yiming seemed to want to say something more, but the old professor's lips moved, and finally he just said one word: "Okay."

After receiving a positive reply, Fu Linyuan put down his hand. file and walked into the isolation room.

The two interrogators looked a little surprised at Fu Linyuan who was not wearing protective clothing.

"Marshal, are you sure..."

"Get out."

After the two interrogators left, Fu Linyuan pulled up a chair and sat across from Shen Zhichu.

The former subordinate tilted his head and looked at him for a few seconds, then suddenly smiled.

"Marshal, long time no see."

Fu Linyuan had no desire to reminisce with him. He picked up the tablet beside him and flipped through the previous interrogator's records: "Tell me, what do you want to get after being arrested this time?"

Shen Zhichu's counter-reconnaissance His ability has always been top-notch, but this time he was found traced because he deliberately did not wear a change container in that coffee shop and did not avoid the cameras.