Chapter 21

The chief stylist of Beauty Salon has served many top celebrities and wealthy people, including clients with demanding and demanding tempers.

But this is really the first time the stylist has met such...a special request.

When disinfecting the machine for the last time, he couldn't help but secretly look at the two people sitting there with his peripheral vision.

The young man sitting in the spherical beauty machine was wearing an expensive high-end dress and was tinkering with a piece of origami in his hand with his head lowered.

The man sitting next to him was looking at some file on his brain with his eyes lowered.

Who in the Orn Empire doesn't know the Marshal of the First Legion?

The stylist naturally recognized Fu Linyuan.

The marshal is similar to the image in the rumors.

From a stylist's perspective, the man's facial features are three-dimensional, and under his short black hair, his eyebrows and eyes are particularly sharp.

The same dark eyes held a coldness that could repel people from thousands of miles away, like a ferocious beast waiting for an opportunity.

It is a kind of very aggressive handsomeness that makes people feel intimidated.

Even if he was sitting there quietly without saying a word, the oppressive feeling seemed to be real.

The stylist glanced at Yu Bai again.

Although the skinny boy has extremely beautiful bones and no major flaws in his facial features, when put together, he actually looks a bit... mediocre.

It's the kind of mediocrity that can't be found if you throw it into the crowd.

However, his professionalism is still online. No matter who comes, as long as he sits on that chair, he is the customer he wants to serve.

But I don't know if it was the stylist's illusion. The closer he got to the boy, the more he felt a subtle sense of relaxation and joy.

Operating a beauty instrument to provide services to customers requires very careful control of mental strength, so the stylist's mental strength level is not low and has reached level B.

Standing next to the beauty machine at this moment, the stylist only felt that his mental energy, which was still a little restless before going to work, was like a spring breeze, and his tense nerves could relax for a moment.

The stylist, who didn't understand the real reason, just thought it was the demulcent he just drank taking effect.

Breathing a sigh of relief, he stood behind the beauty machine and linked his mental power with the machine.

"Sir, please relax on the chair. The process will not take long..."

Yu Bai was stunned when the chair under his butt began to rise slowly. Fortunately, the rising speed was not fast and the distance was short. After two or three seconds, It stopped moving.

So the little mermaid curiously looked at the chair under her butt, and then at Fu Linyuan beside her.

His eyes seemed to be asking: Why won't yours move?

A smile flashed across the man's dark eyes very quickly, and he whispered: "Sit tight."

Yu Bai pretended not to understand, and wanted to move over to see what the difference was between Fu Linyuan's chair and his own.

Fu Linyuan had no choice but to use one hand to push the other person down on the chair: "Don't move." The

beauty room was very quiet. The stylist couldn't see Fu Linyuan's expression at the moment, and could only hear him say a few words firmly. talk.