Chapter 118

When Suna Na went home, she bumped into Su's mother who was about to go out.

"Where have you been fooling around again?" Looking at the sweaty Sunana, Ruth frowned and asked, "I obviously told you that there is a very important dinner for you and me tonight. We went together to attend, why did you come back at this time? Where are the clothes I bought for you?"

"Mom," the little girl grabbed her mother who was about to go out, "Can you not go out today? I have something to tell you. ."

"What can be more important than meeting your fiancé? Why don't you understand your mother's painstaking efforts at all?" Ruth frowned even more tightly, "He is the son of a duke. There is no such shop after this village. "

Mom, I told you, I'm going to do an internship right away. I have no plans to get married right now."

"Little girl, what do you know? Go change clothes and I'll ask the driver to wait for you a little longer. ..."

"Mom!"

Suna Na finally couldn't help but raise her voice.

"I have something to tell you. Can we go in first?"

Her daughter, who had always been well-behaved and obedient, was so abnormal. Ruth was startled for a moment, and her momentum weakened: "...What's going on?"

Sunana pulled her mother back. After arriving in the room and making sure there was no one outside, she asked: "Mom, do you remember Ansel Nursing Home?"

Ruth felt a little confused: "That's the nursing home under my name, what's wrong?"

"...Mom , don't you know that Anser has been seized?"

Ruth was completely stunned: "Seized? Why?"

As she said that, she took out the terminal from her handbag and was about to call her husband: "I Ask your dad..."

"Don't!" Suna Na quickly grabbed the terminal from her mother's hand, "Something will happen to the nursing home, because dad wants you to take the blame." "

... Suna Na, what are you talking about?" "

Anser Nursing Home has been closed down due to suspicion of corruption. Further investigation by the military found that this nursing home is still secretly operating a drug business. Mom, you don't know this, do you?" "What?

Suna Na, I told you You, there must be limits to your nonsense. If you continue to talk nonsense, I..." "

Mom, have you never been to that nursing home in person? Is the so-called dividend also paid by Dad from his personal account every month? Yours? Every time you ask that you want to go there, he always makes excuses, right?"

Ruth was asked.

When the nursing home was first transferred to her name, she curiously mentioned to her husband the idea of going there and taking a look.

What did your husband say at that time?

"Ruth, it's a bit remote there, the transportation is not convenient, and there are no tourist attractions worth visiting nearby. If you want to go out and relax, we can go to other tourist destinations, what do you think?" So Ruth said

no more There was no mention of visiting a nursing home.

She did have some doubts about why the so-called dividends were paid to her from her husband's personal account.

But her husband didn't seem to like her asking too many business matters, so Ruth wisely never mentioned it again.

Listening to her daughter's words, she couldn't believe it: "...Why did your father lie to me? Impossible, it would not be good for him either..." "