Chapter 40

Fu Linyuan subconsciously reached out to catch the unconscious Yu Bai.

This isn't the first time the two have had physical contact.

The little mermaid has a small frame and has almost no weight when picked up.

Because of Yi Container, the soft black short hair was scattered in front of his forehead, adding a hint of illness between his brows and eyes.

Then Fu Linyuan heard the sound of fabric tearing.

Looking down, Yu Bai's legs had turned into tails.

I don't know if it was Fu Linyuan's illusion, but the silver scales seemed to be a little darker, not as bright as before.

Like an extremely delicate rose, it was accidentally attacked by wind and frost and became extremely weak.

Looking at the fish tail, the man had to give up the idea of taking him to Xu Yiming's office, and instead called Xu Yiming.

When Xu Yiming came over, he happened to see the man leaning over and gently wiping away the blood on the young man's lips.

The latter was lying on the sofa, so the old professor also saw the fish tail.

The silver scales shine like fine diamonds in the dark.

Fu Linyuan told him the general story of the matter.

Xu Yiming quickly helped Yu Bai get checked.

"Hmm..." Looking at the data on the test instrument, the old professor frowned and glanced at Fu Linyuan.

The man's tone was more anxious than he even noticed: "...What's wrong with him?"

"You don't usually urge him to drink water?"

Xu Yiming asked.

"He is now in a state of severe dehydration, and his nasal cavity is too dry, so he has nosebleeds." "

As for coma..." The old professor looked at the data he measured again, "Based on heartbeat, body temperature and blood pressure. In contrast, he is not unconscious, but asleep."

Hearing this, Fu Linyuan paused: "...Asleep?"

Xu Yiming grunted, put the examination instrument into the medical kit he brought, and then took it again Taking out two bags of intravenous drip: "Yes, his mental index is still very stable, and there are no problems in the preliminary physical examination... I will give him some fluids first, and when he wakes up, you can urge him to drink more water. After all, this is life. Species in water probably need a lot of water at ordinary times."

Fu Linyuan: "Okay, is there anything else we need to pay attention to?"

"Nothing for the time being..." Putting an IV on Yu Bai, Xu Yiming pushed up his glasses, "Little Bai hasn't told you yet, has he?"

"...What did you say?"

Xu Yiming clicked his tongue and said: "According to the serial number, I randomly checked the other demulcent agents shipped in the same batch, and the test results were estimated to be two It will be out in an hour."

"Thank you for your hard work

," Fu Linyuan said, "The announcement has been sent out, and the use of that batch of demulcent agents will be suspended." "

...I didn't expect that there would be problems with the demulcent agents." At this point , Xu Yiming sighed, "The things about Kluwin haven't come to light before. It's really a wave of ups and downs." "

According to Admiral Evans' report, Kluwin did not have direct contact with the powerful demulcent agent. opportunity." Fu Linyuan said softly, "But this does not rule out that he has nothing to do with this incident."