Chapter 30

What does it mean to be someone like me?

This is actually what Fu Linyuan wanted to ask.

But when the words came to his lips, he stopped himself abruptly and just asked dryly, "What do you mean?"

...people like him.

Also a human?

Has the little mermaid met other humans before?

Then based on age...

A word popped into Fu Linyuan's mind at an inappropriate time.

Bamboo horse.

This explains a lot at once.

For example, why the little mermaid recognizes the tracker and knows how to take it out.

Why unlock.

Why do you know about bombs?

Why can you understand some human languages from the beginning? Why is the little mermaid wary of humans but still tries to communicate.

It turned out that someone had already taught him.

"Well... there's just someone who looks like you." When Yu Bai said this, his attention was obviously still on the chicken drumsticks in the bowl, "You guys are very similar." "

...Really?" Fu Linyuan pinched the handle of the terminal The fingers tightened unconsciously.

"Yeah!" The silver-white little head nodded hard, "He... is a good person."

After saying this, Yu Bai thought about it and felt that Fu Linyuan had been kind to him in the past.

She would take him out to bask in the sun, give him medicine, and secretly stuff him with candy after the injection.

And he would never be harsh on him.

So he's a good guy.

Thinking of this, the little mermaid raised her head and glanced at the man sitting opposite her: "He won't be cruel to me."

Fu Linyuan: "..."

"No...drink milk."

Nor will he force him to drink milk.

Fu Linyuan: "..."

The veins on his forehead twitched slightly, and he asked in a deep voice: "...Then where is he now?"

Yu Bai thought for a while and said with regret: "Now, I have no chance to see him."

Fu Linyuan: "..."

So that person is dead?

...

"...Boss? Boss?"

In the conference room, Duke's voice interrupted Fu Linyuan's thoughts and brought him back to his senses.

The other party held the terminal and projected a document on the screen: "This is the border medical record you want."

Fu Linyuan narrowed his eyes and forced himself to focus on the document in front of him: "Result?" There

was a long message on the screen. Duke clicked twice on his terminal, and 70% of the names were circled.

"Not to mention earlier, in the past two years, the number of cases of mental storms has indeed increased significantly." Duke did the math and said, "There are 80% more cases this year than last year, right?" In fact, it's not

just that . It is the garrison of Ford Base. Legions across the Orn Empire have actually seen an increase in cases of mental storms to a greater or lesser extent.