Chapter 62

When the little mermaid relayed the professor's words to Hoss, her expression was still a little frustrated.

Although I practiced seriously for a week, I was still criticized by the teacher.

Sensing the other person's low mood, Hoss patted him on the shoulder thoughtfully: "This doesn't mean Professor Andrew thinks you are bad. Didn't he praise your accuracy?" Is that true

? wrong.

But the little mermaid was still a little depressed after being criticized by the teacher for the first time.

He really didn't understand what Professor Andrew meant.

I obviously...played the piano key by key according to the notes on the music score?

Emotions are inherently invisible and intangible things.

How can we add emotion to piano music?

Faced with the questions raised by Yu Bai, Huos, who had always known everything, also encountered difficulties.

"The existing programs in my host cannot fully simulate the emotions that intelligent creatures can feel," the robot butler shook his head helplessly, "If you have any questions in this regard, please ask Mr. Fu." The little mermaid flattened her mouth.

, asked in a low voice: "Then do you know... what time will he be back today?"

Hoss took a look at his records and replied: "Mr. has a regular meeting to hold tonight. After the meeting, if there is no other work to be done, , then he should come back around nine o'clock in the evening."

Yu Bai said oh, and poked the keys with one finger intentionally or unintentionally: "Then I'll wait for him to come back."

...

But after ten o'clock, Fu Linyuan still didn't come back .

In order to make himself less sleepy at night, Yu Bai drank a small cup of coffee.

I have to say, this brown drink is really bitter.

Even though Hoss had added three sugar cubes at his request, the little mermaid was still so bitter from the coffee that her whole face wrinkled up.

"..." After drinking the coffee, he licked his lips unconsciously and said with an indescribable expression, "...it tastes terrible."

...How did Fu Linyuan manage to drink a cup of this thing almost every morning?

Hot cocoa is still delicious.

"Really?" Hoss was a little surprised. He glanced at the packaging of the coffee beans and said, "This coffee is one of Mr.'s favorites." "Ah?"

The sea-blue eyes widened slightly, "...Is this what he drinks every morning?"

Huo Si thought for a while and replied: "Mr. only adds a spoonful of sugar to his coffee."

Yu Bai: "..."

He silently stood up for Fu Linyuan in his heart. Thumbs up.

Just add a spoonful of sugar...that's a tough one.

However, the effect of □□ is quite obvious.

At this time in the past, Yu Bai had already gone to bed.

But today, as the hour hand approaches eleven, the little mermaid doesn't feel any sleepiness yet.

On the contrary, because of the coffee, he is still a little...

excited in the piano room.

It must be excitement, right?

This was the first time that Yu Bai drank a whole cup of coffee.