Chapter 75

The banquet continues.

In addition to cakes, teams of waiters also served many different types of desserts.

The chefs in the palace are indeed very skilled, and all kinds of desserts are tempting.

The banquet has reached this stage, and the overall atmosphere has become much more relaxed.

The band played cheerful tunes, and the sounds of guests chatting and laughing around became more and more lively.

After this, it's dance time.

The lights dimmed and the upbeat tunes turned into soothing dance music.

Most people's attention is now focused on tonight's protagonist, the Emperor, but there is also a small group of people standing on the periphery of the dance floor holding wine glasses and whispering.

Villian is one of them.

"After a night of communication," he raised his wine glass to Sion next to him, "What do you think?"

Sion took a sip of the liquid in the glass and whispered: "Your Highness, you can rest assured, there is nothing special about him. The place..."

As he said that, he turned back and glanced at Yu Bai, who was still eating cake at the round table not far away.

Looking back, there was a hint of contempt in his tone: "... It seems that he grew up in Fords and didn't see many resources."

After hearing this, Villian raised his eyebrows: "Minister, you said... Fu Linyuan What do you like about him?"

Sean observed him all night, and there was nothing special about this consultant.

He has an ordinary appearance and ordinary conversation.

Apart from the eye-catching voice, there really isn't anything outstanding about it.

I don't know why Fu Linyuan takes people so seriously.

After thinking about it, Sain said: "It may need to be observed for a while."

Even though there was nothing special on the surface, Sain still did not draw a hasty conclusion.

But Villian was different. Holding the wine glass, the new advisor beside the marshal had obviously been forgotten by him. He just stared at the third prince who was waltzing with the federal representative not far away, and said with unclear meaning: "Father tonight, A major event is about to be announced."

Sain followed his gaze, thought for a moment, and said: "...Your Highness, you don't have to be too harsh with your words. The birthday banquet has come to an end now. I think your Majesty... ..."

I don't necessarily remember announcing the successor.

"It doesn't matter." The wine in the cup reflected a shallow light as Villian swayed. He interrupted Sion and said to himself, "Anyway, my father is old... and my brother is really the same. Why do I have to be with him?" Should I grab it?"

Sion: "..."

Sion: "Your Highness, this is the palace."

"What are you afraid of?" Villian became more and more bold when he was drunk, "The demulcent factory under his name is from The matter has not been resolved yet. I don't believe that my father will still be here at this time..."

Listening to the arrogant speeches of the people around him, Sion took a breath silently and glanced casually around the darkened banquet hall. lock up.

Everything is no different from birthday banquets in previous years.

Villian next to him was still talking nonsense, and Sion wasn't in much of a mood to listen.