Chapter 50

The moist and hot touch crossed his collarbone, and Yu Bai was stunned for a moment.

Then his whole face suddenly turned red.

He withdrew from Fu Linyuan's spiritual sea almost hastily.

Pulling back her hand as if she had been burned, the little mermaid stood there, looking into Fu Linyuan's dark eyes, with a hint of panic in her tone: "You, you... what are you doing?"

But his tone was full of panic. It was a soft accusation, although it could barely be regarded as a question, but coupled with the red ears, it sounded more like coquettishness.

The man's expression was obviously confused: "...What's wrong?"

"You, what are you doing-"

Why are you licking me?

Although he really wanted to ask this question, Yu Bai still couldn't say it when the words came to his lips.

That's a strange feeling.

The face and neck will become very hot, the mind will go blank, the heart will beat very fast, and even the stomach will have a strange feeling, as if there are many small butterflies flying around at high speed, bumping into each other. He couldn't say anything.

Kind of like nervousness, but not quite nervousness.

So he said "you" for a long time, but couldn't finish the second half of the sentence.

In the end, he could only hold back one sentence: "...No, it's okay."

Fu Linyuan seemed to not remember what happened just now.

Then when I mention it again...

it's so strange.

He couldn't tell what was strange about it.

But it's just...

so weird.

Because it was the first time to experience such a thing, the simple little mermaid became nervous and completely forgot about the time limit that the big lion had reminded him a few minutes ago.

"Today's homework is finished," Yu Bai avoided the other party's sight, "I...I want to wash up and go to bed." He

stuttered and left such a sentence, and he ran away before the other party had any other reaction. He got into the bathroom normally.

As the bathroom door slammed shut, the man blinked slightly.

Then he stood up, came to the closed door, and raised his hand as if he wanted to knock on the door.

But just before the joints touched the door, the terminal placed on the table suddenly shook.

It was Duke who called.

"Boss, there is news from Commander Evans." Duke paused, squinted his eyes and looked at the report from the front line again, sat up from the bed, and then continued, "It said there was an incident near the defense line. There's a new situation. Let's go to the conference room for a video conference in fifteen minutes."

Looking at the closed door in front of him, Fu Linyuan hummed and turned around: "I'll go over now."

Twenty minutes later, Ford Base Conference Room.

The word "Connecting" first appeared on the big screen in front, and then a sound of successful connection sounded, and Admiral Evans appeared on the screen.

"Good evening everyone," the old admiral's voice seemed slightly distorted after being processed by the current. "I hope this impromptu meeting did not disturb your beauty sleep.