Chapter 47

"At this time," Duke glanced at the time and reminded: "The boss should be in a meeting and may not be able to get back in time..."

Before he could finish his words, he heard Yu Bai's terminal send out a message notification. sound.

[Okay]

Duke: "..."

Duke had no choice but to give himself a step down: "...Don't you have any notes for me?"

Yu·Gang had learned how to send text messages. Bai: "Remarks, what are they?"

"That's it..." Duke pointed to Fu Linyuan's number on the chat box, "Everyone's terminal number is different, right? But the terminal number is too long, so you can click here, click here again, and write the number name."

"In this way, messages sent from this number in the future will directly display the noted name." "

Oh -" the little mermaid nodded, and then followed the steps taught by Duke, and clicked on the option of remarking the number. , "Fu..."

Fu Linyuan.

Because Huo Si had shown Yu Bai Fu Linyuan's genealogy before, he remembered how to write these three characters.

But he forgot to ask about the pronunciation of the last two words.

"Duke?"

"Huh?" "

How do you pronounce the marshal's name?"

"Fu, Lin, Yuan." Duke said, "Do you know which three words it is?"

Fu Linyuan.

Yu Bai recited it twice in his mind, and then nodded: "I know."

His pink fingertips scratched on the screen, and the little mermaid carefully selected the three words he remembered.

Fu Linyuan.

The imperceptible déjà vu was fleeting. His long slender eyelashes drooped slightly. Yu Bai looked at the other party's short reply that cherished every word, and a vague and distant memory suddenly flashed through his mind.

By that time the great liar had been living in the cave for some time.

The strange aroma that wafted out from the cave from time to time made Yu Bai realize that this human seemed to be good at grilling fish.

One day, Yu Bai smelled the fragrance and finally plucked up the courage to poke his head out from behind the reef.

At that time, his vision was so damaged that he could only vaguely see the light of fire on the beach.

Fortunately, the little mermaid's mental power is already very strong, so even if he can't see clearly, he can still feel the gaze directed towards him.

Testing, curiosity, and an emotion that Yu Bai couldn't identify.

After sniffing the hungry smell in the air, his beautiful but empty eyes blinked. Yu Bai gently raised his hand and handed over the fish he was holding.

In the eyes of the other party, the beautiful little mermaid only showed her head from behind the reef, and she stretched out a hand timidly, holding a fish in her hand.

... If I give him the fish, can he make it delicious?

This is what Yu Bai thought at the time.

The other party seemed to understand what he meant.

Yu Bai watched the hazy shadow approaching him cautiously, and then took the fish in his hand.

After a while, the other party came back and carefully put the wooden skewer holding the grilled fish into his hand.