Chapter 38

As Yu Bai got closer and closer to the infirmary, the mental power he felt became more and more restless.

He instinctively felt a resistance to this violent mental power.

When he walked to the door, Yu Bai looked up and recognized the numbers 102.

"The patient's mental strength index is still declining! It has reached seventy-two!"

"Seventy! Six, sixty-eight!"

"Where is he? Get ready!"

"The anesthesia is ineffective... prepare the straitjacket first! "

Has someone notified the marshal?"

The door of the infirmary was suddenly opened, and if Yu Bai hadn't been able to hide quickly, he would have collided with the little nurse who rushed out.

"Consultant Yu? Sorry, sorry..." The little nurse was also startled by the person at the door, but there was obviously a more urgent situation at the moment. "Do you know where the marshal is?"

Yu Bai nodded and pointed to Xu Yiming's office: "He's there."

"Please don't get close to 102 now!" the little nurse said to Yu Bai while rushing to Xu Yiming's office, "Adjutant Duke's mental state is now in an extremely unstable state, and he may enter the mental state at any time. Storm..."

!

Yu Bai understood what the little nurse said.

But Duke's spirit was still fine just now?

So the little mermaid simply ignored the second half of the nurse's words, 'Don't get close to 102.' She pushed open the incompletely closed door and went in.

Entering the room, the irritable and restless mental energy rushed to the face, almost making people breathless.

Although Duke usually doesn't look too serious, he is able to serve as the second-in-command of the First Legion at such a young age, which shows that he is very capable.

At this time, the mental power of Class A was so restless that it made the medical staff in the infirmary, which only had Class B on average, very uncomfortable.

Although they had followed the protocol and put on protective clothing that could isolate some of their mental power, they still could not avoid being infected by such extremely active mental power.

Yu Bai entered the infirmary and immediately saw Duke lying on the bed.

Although the latter was still lying on the bed with his eyes closed at this time, he had already been put on a strong straitjacket.

"□□ is ready!"

"Quickly, inject him with another powerful

palliative! If it still doesn't work, we can only give him anesthesia..."

"How could such a thing happen...Forced anesthesia is harmful to the nerves?" The damage is very serious..."

Because the attention of the medical staff on duty was on Duke at this time, and due to the angle, no one noticed Yu Bai coming in.

At the same time, the little mermaid who walked into the infirmary noticed another detail.

The bitter smell that I had just smelled in the corridor was now stronger.

It seemed like it was coming from this room.

After sniffing gently, Yu Bai quickly targeted the syringe held by a doctor beside the bed.

A small drop of medicine hangs from the tip of the sharp needle.

That's the smell.

Yu Bai didn't think much, stepped forward and quickly grabbed the syringe from the doctor's hand.