Chapter 79

Yu Bai, who was already sitting on the bed, raised his head, looking a little confused: "It's just...a laboratory?"

How many more laboratories can there be?

The man frowned and sat next to him: "You never mentioned...what laboratory?" The

soft quilt was even warmer, and the little mermaid was even more sleepy. She supported her chin with one hand and almost closed her eyes completely. He went up: "It's the laboratory... Have you forgotten?"

"I stayed there... I'll do the math..."

Yu Bai closed his eyes and did the math, but he couldn't figure it out clearly, so he had no choice but to do the math... He opened his eyes willingly, lowered his head and counted on his fingers.

"Two...three...four"

"Three years, four months and nineteen days."

Fu Linyuan frowned even more tightly and asked softly: "What...are you doing in the laboratory?"

In those clear blue eyes, Even more confused, Yu Bai muttered: "You really don't remember?"

Then, he raised his hand and began to make gestures on himself.

Fortunately, he was sitting on the bed, allowing him to gesture without any hindrance.

Calf, thigh, waist, abdomen, chest, forearm...

Thin fingertips gently scratched the white skin, leaving a little indentation when pressed.

"Here...here...here..." As he said that, Yu Bai yawned again.

Then he whispered his experience.

The little mermaid's voice was still soft and her tone was calm: "...Everything has been cut open."

But Fu Linyuan noticed his slightly trembling fingertips.

...He remembered that he was afraid of pain.

With his brows furrowed, the man subconsciously gently shook the other person's trembling hand and whispered, "If you don't want to recall it, you don't have to tell me."

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that that memory is not a good one.

Just thinking about it made him start to tremble.

So even though the doubts in his heart had reached their peak, Fu Linyuan just squeezed the cold fingertips again to comfort him: "We can talk about it later." "

..."

The little mermaid lowered her eyes and was quiet for a while.

Then he raised his head, raised the corners of his mouth, and reached out to touch the back of his neck: "Didn't you ask me before... how did you know that the auction house's tracker was buried here?"

"Before..." Yu Bai yawned again. , "...Because I have been running away, those white clothes have trackers installed in many places on my body."

After several failed escapes and the experience of being caught back, the little mermaid was keenly aware that there should be something on her body that could Help these humans lock themselves into

place.

He vaguely remembered that the first tracker he found seemed to be the one buried in his left forearm.

The tracker was not buried deep, and the people in the laboratory didn't think the mermaid was very smart, so after burying the tracker, they didn't help him remove the scars on his arms.

So Yu Bai quickly noticed the small bump on his arm.

The little mermaid watched patiently for a whole week. A week later, he took out the scales that he had secretly sharpened and cut his flesh again along the scar with shaking hands, and took out a small black device from inside.