Chapter 108

A week later, Imperial search and rescue aircraft.

The starship is rushing towards the Empire's main star at super-light speed.

In the ship's cabin, several doctors were gathered outside the intensive care unit. They all frowned and were discussing something in low voices.

The leader is Xu Yiming, deputy director of the institute.

Xu Yiming looked carefully at the data displayed on the tablet in his hand and frowned even more.

Seeing that his face was not so good, several doctors around him did not dare to express their anger. Finally, a female doctor who looked older than Xu Yiming spoke.

"Professor Xu," she whispered, "this time maybe... there is really nothing we can do to save him."

They are doctors, not God.

The condition of the young man lying in the medical cabin, even if the Great Luo Immortal comes, there is probably nothing he can do to save him.

With such a severe mental storm, his mental sea should have collapsed.

A patient with a mental breakdown is tantamount to brain death. With the empire's existing medical technology, there is no way to continue treatment.

"Yes," someone spoke, and other doctors also whispered, "when this child woke up, his mental power index was fifty-five point four, which is already a very dangerous number. But now, his index It has fallen below fifty-five and reached fifty-three."

As long as the patient's data dropped by another zero-point three, they should declare the patient's mental collapse and death.

Xu Yiming didn't think so.

He carefully read the data on the tablet, sighed, and then

said word by word: "No, since there is still 0.3 hope, we must do our best to save him."

"Professor Xu, but ..."

"No but." Pushing up his glasses, the old professor said in a calm and steady tone, "Fu Linyuan is the only child in the Imperial Military Department who has broken through the SSS-level mental power in so many years. Losing him will have a huge impact on the Empire's armament resources. Huge loss. So no matter what, we must do our best to rescue him."

"But we can't enter the ward at all now." Another doctor said, "His mental fluctuations are too intense. Resources, we can't get close to him while ensuring our own mental stability, so we can only put him in the isolation warehouse first."

Xu Yiming was silent for a moment and asked: "Where is the team that found this child? I have some situations where I need to talk to them Confirm."

"They should have just completed their physical examination... except for their captain Shen Yu, deputy captain Ke Lu, and two accompanying medical team members. In order to bring the patient safely into the isolation warehouse, the spiritual sea of the four of them was torn apart. We are still undergoing rescue surgery."

Before he finished speaking, a younger doctor hurried over from the corner of the corridor.

"It's not good! Professor Xu! Go and check on Captain Shen Yu and the others! Their mental power index is about to fall below the critical value!"

Xu Yiming thought for a moment and motioned to the people around him: "You go and take a look first. Look...I'll study his data again."

It wasn't until the assigned doctors left that Xu Yiming's eyes returned to the data in his hand again.

After a while, he glanced at the intensive care unit behind him.

Looking from his angle, he could not see the people lying in the ward, but could only see the metal shell of the isolation cabin.