Chapter 26

MSA substance.

Upon hearing this name, Fu Linyuan frowned unconsciously.

The main ingredient in the illegal drug Medusa he is responsible for tracking down is a chemical substance numbered MSA.

This chemical substance has an extremely powerful hallucinogenic effect and can easily cause violent fluctuations in mental power. If you are not careful, the user will enter a mental storm.

This chemical also has a fatal flaw: depending on the dose, the user's internal organs will harden to varying degrees, eventually leading to irreversible failure and death.

But even though it is such a harmful and useless thing, many people do not hesitate to buy it at a high price just for a moment of false happiness.

It was precisely because the widespread circulation of Medusa had caused many injuries that the emperor handed the case over to the First Legion.

...How could something like this appear on Yu Bai?

Fu Linyuan almost immediately thought of the batch of Medusas that were bought at the auction house.

"Although we don't know yet whether the sample suffered any external interference during the testing process..." Xu Yiming paused again when he said this. Obviously, he himself did not believe that there would be errors in the testing that he personally supervised during the whole process. The sample will be contaminated, "But the best response at present is to try not to let him use his mental power." "The main symptom

of excessive MSA is mental power disorder. Perhaps seaweed has stronger tolerance because of its different physique from humans, but Even if he does not show specific symptoms at the moment, it is best to wait for further examination results before making a conclusion." Xu Yiming sighed and continued, "...I will submit an application to join the cruise support today, if nothing else happens. , I should be able to join you next week, and I will do a more systematic check on him then."

"...Good guy," at the end, Xu Yiming couldn't help but sigh, "Just pick it up. It seems that I have picked up a key piece of evidence. I will bring my own equipment there, and just ask the Fords guys to free up an office for me." Fu Linyuan was silent for a few seconds, and whispered: "I understand

, Thank you."

"You're welcome... This can be considered a new discovery in human science..."

Xu Yiming repeatedly emphasized that during this period, he should try not to let Yu Bai use his mental power, and try to keep him away from other people before hanging up. Disconnect the call.

After gently squeezing the terminal, Fu Linyuan paused outside the lounge before opening the door again.

While he was talking to Xu Yiming on the phone, Yu Bai, who had just fallen asleep, woke up at some point. Now he was holding a pen and writing something on a copybook with his head down, looking very familiar. He looked serious, and there was no trace of him just being lazy and dozing off.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, the little mermaid's ears twitched, but she did not raise her head and continued to write seriously.

Fu Linyuan: "..."

While Yu Bai was pretending, he secretly thought to himself, hehe, it's a good thing he woke up quickly, otherwise Fu Linyuan would have scolded him if he found out he was lazy.

That's how it used to be.

Although human writing is easy to learn, he always writes poorly.

The other party used to like to supervise his writing over and over again. If he didn't write well, he would sigh with a straight face.