Chapter 98

Duke always felt that the atmosphere in the office was a little different today.

It was as if the haze that had lasted for many days had finally dissipated, and the military building received a rare glimpse of good weather.

But...

He rubbed his sore neck, looked up from the pile of documents, and glanced at the dark cloudy sky outside the window.

It doesn't seem to be any better.

"Report!"

The knock on the door brought Duke back from his temporarily distracted thoughts.

"Come in -"

The soldier who came in still held a large box of sealed information in his hand: "Adjutant, this is the last group."

Duke hummed, sighed, and motioned to the only one left on the other side's table. A small space: "Put it there."

This is the last set of encrypted reports that have not been entered into the database.

If there is no information about Shen Jinshan here...

Sighing again, Duke entered a long string of passwords on the smart lock of the information box.

In fact, he was a little confused. It stands to reason that even if Shen Zhichu defected now, the military system would still retain the information about Shen Zhichu's original enlistment.

But in the same system, no information about his brother Shen Jinshan could be found at all.

Duke looked more and more strangely.

His family had a good relationship with the Shen family in the past. Shen Jinshan had made many military exploits before. He had received two or three yuan in medals. When he was young, he and Shen Zhichu had played with those medals. How come there were so many medals in the system? No such person found?

At first, he thought that his authority was insufficient, so he used his brain to find their marshal.

The marshal does have higher authority in the database.

But looking at the three big scarlet words 'Destroyed' on the screen, the two people frowned in unison.

Someone permanently destroyed all of Shen Jinshan's information.

And if you want to find out who gave the destruction order, then the marshal's authority is not enough.

Fu Linyuan frowned at that time and asked him to give him a copy of the number of the destroyed document.

Then the marshal entered the palace.

Duke didn't know exactly what he was doing, but after the marshal came back from the palace, he took him to a floor of the building that he had never set foot on before. Pointing to a room full of information boxes, he said, "Get the documents and documents from here." Find out something related to Shen Jinshan."

At first, Duke squatted on the ground in the information room to search for it, but later on, his back ached when he searched for it, so he still called a few soldiers to deliver the information to his office.

Now, a whole day has passed, and he still has three boxes left to look at.

Rubbing his somewhat stiff neck, Duke resignedly began to look through the box he had just opened.

Even if I go back and take a nap, it won't relieve the fatigue of looking up information.

For a moment, there was only the faint sound of paper scraping around him.