Chapter 43

- You want to marry the princess.

After a few seconds of silence, Fu Linyuan spoke: "...What else is he talking about?"

Yu Bai hugged the pillow, leaned on the sofa, and answered the question with his eyes closed: "...also said that distant relatives...infiltrated the base... "

The tone of the voice that has not woken up is so soft that people can't help but feel soft after hearing it.

"...Is there any more?"

Yu Bai closed his eyes and thought for a while: "...the cabinet?"

Duke said that the cabinet can be considered good people, but Duke didn't seem to like the cabinet very much.

Anyway, they are all things he doesn't understand.

After yawning, he added: "There are so many, I don't understand. Wait a minute and ask Hoss."

The man behind the desk was silent for a few more seconds, and then explained seemingly unintentionally: "...I won't talk to you. The princess is getting married."

Yu Bai hummed: "I know, because you are not a prince."

Princes are people who live in big castles. Although Fu Linyuan also has black hair and black eyes, he does not live in a big castle. In the castle.

No riding either.

He is very different from the prince in the fairy tale.

Fu Linyuan: "..."

After a slight cough, the man's eyes turned back to his screen: "Have you rested?"

Holding the pillow and changing his position, Yu Bai activated his mental power.

This time, the tail finally turned into two legs.

Widgeting her toes, the little mermaid stretched, and then retracted her legs together under the coat covering her body: "I don't have to sleep again." I'm

so sleepy, let's sleep for a while.

Although he could see those white feet out of the corner of his eye, Fu Linyuan didn't expose him and just said hum.

Just like that, Yu Bai fell asleep again.

When he woke up again, he obviously felt much better.

After scratching his hair, Yu Bai got up from the sofa, pulled on his slippers and came to Fu Linyuan's side.

The sky outside the window has darkened, and the man seems to be sorting out some documents.

Sensing his approach, the other party didn't raise his head and just asked, "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." The little mermaid hugged the pillow tightly with her arms and emphasized, "I'm very hungry." She

was still very thirsty.

After a while he had to drink at least three glasses of water.

While turning the pages of the document, Fu Linyuan raised his eyes: "Wait a moment, I will take you..."

He did not finish the rest of the words.

Yu Bai was only two or three meters away from him at this time.

The pillow hugged in front of the little mermaid and the large coat draped over her shoulders all reflect her small frame.

The pillow almost completely blocked his upper body, and looking down, he saw two straight legs.

Large swaths of cold white soft skin were so nakedly exposed to the air, which was fascinating.

But those deep sea-like eyes were full of clarity and innocence, as if they had no idea how easy it would be to show off one's body in this way to arouse people's imagination.