Chapter 91

Yu Bai slept for a long time, so long that when he opened his eyes, he took a few seconds to figure out where he was now.

At this time, almost the whole body of the little mermaid was huddled under the wide sheets.

Probably due to being suffocated, the exposed half of the face was covered with a thin layer of scarlet; like some kind of sleepy little animal, the blue eyes looking out looked like they had just woken up, without any trace of anything. The meaning of precaution.

Shrinking into the warm quilt again, Yu Bai wanted to close his eyes and continue sleeping, but as his empty stomach began to protest, he could only pull the quilt down.

He squinted his eyes and looked around the lounge.

"...Fu Linyuan?"

The pleasant voice sounded extremely soft.

Fu Linyuan, who was reading documents at the table, hummed and raised his eyes.

The little mermaid yawned: "What time is it?"

"Five-thirty." As if he knew what Yu Bai was thinking, the man stood up and asked, "Are you hungry?"

Yu Bai hummed and folded his legs. Shrinking into the quilt: "I'm so hungry..."

Walking to the bed, the man bent down and pulled down the quilt that almost covered his entire face: "Get up to eat?"

The warm quilt was pulled down, and the little mermaid Subconsciously, he wanted to pull the quilt back, and the furry head unconsciously followed the movement of pulling the quilt back down, and finally succeeded in curling up with the quilt.

"... sleepy." Because his whole face was buried in the corner of the quilt, the soft voice sounded a bit muffled, "so sleepy..."

Looking at the little mermaid who was almost curled up into a ball, the man felt helpless and had to reach out again. , accurately took the person out of the quilt and sat down: "Then I have to eat something before going to sleep."

Yu Bai, who was forcibly taken out, still closed his eyes and tried to get under the quilt.

Fu Linyuan: "..."

He had no choice but to bend down and whisper in the ear of the little mermaid who couldn't open his eyes: "...the canteen made sweet and sour pork ribs." He

huddled into the quilt and responded.

Quickly raising the corner of his mouth, Fu Linyuan continued to whisper: "I also made grilled fish..."

Before he could finish talking about today's menu, the man who was so sleepy a second ago that he couldn't open his eyes suddenly sat upright, and then simply Lifting the quilt neatly: "Then let's go to eat first."

Canteen.

Because it was just dinner time, there were many people in the cafeteria, and there was also a long queue in front of the food pick-up window.

But there's a subtler quietness here than usual.

Many people's eyes seemed to drift in the same direction.

"...This, this, and this."

Yu Bai pointed to the dishes in front of the window: "I want to eat them all."

Fu Linyuan took a portion of each of the meat dishes he pointed to and put them on the tray, then motioned for him to look next to him. Vegetables: "You have to eat this too."

Facing the green and healthy food, the little mermaid's interest dropped significantly, but she still curled her lips and said: "No mushrooms."

The voices of the two people were not high, but the surroundings The soldiers had very good ears, so the conversation was heard clearly.