Chapter 4

The water stains on the table dried quickly.

Yu Bai also discovered this.

So he wiped the table with his other hand, dipped it in some water again, and wrote his name again.

Those sea-blue eyes were full of undisguised expectation. If Fu Linyuan saw it correctly, there was a little inexplicable pride in the eyes of Xiaohai in front of him.

Yu Bai did feel a little proud.

The first two characters Fu Linyuan taught him to write in his previous life were his own name. Although he never had much opportunity to practice, he still remembers how to write it.

Thinking of this, Yu Bai felt even more proud.

Under that eager and expectant gaze, the Imperial Marshal was silent for a moment and said: "...Lu?"

Yu Bai, who was full of expectation, was stunned.

What new pronunciation is this?

Why is it different from his impression?

Shaking her head at Fu Linyuan, the little mermaid wiped the water marks on the table and wrote again.

Fu Linyuan was silent for longer this time.

"...Yue?"

Yu Bai shook his head and wrote again.

"..." Seeing the disappointment in those eyes becoming more and more obvious, the Imperial Marshal felt a rare and inexplicable guilt: "...Mo?"

Yu Bai was stunned:...ah?

How come this is completely different from what he imagined?

The water in the cup is almost empty.

The little mermaid's proudly raised head gradually lowered, and even the ear fins exposed in her hair drooped down in frustration.

The vivid and vivid emotions make one cannot help but feel pity.

Seeing this, Fu Linyuan's eyes moved slightly.

But before he could say anything, Xiao Hai, who was dejected just a second ago, suddenly raised his eyes and pointed at his long silver hair.

Afraid that Fu Linyuan still didn't understand what he meant, Yu Bai grabbed a few more strands of hair and shook them towards him.

The silver hair drew a beautiful arc in the air.

"...Bai?"

Yes!

Yu Bai's eyes suddenly lit up, and then he nodded vigorously.

But he didn't know whether he was nodding too fiercely or whether his tense nerves finally relaxed. Yu Bai felt that the world in front of him was shaking.

What followed was a slight feeling of dizziness.

After the subjective consciousness was relaxed, the tranquilizer still exerted its effect dutifully.

The auction is drawing to a close.

When Duke came in with what his superior ordered, he saw his marshal standing next to the floor-to-ceiling window looking at the booth below.

The strange boy I had just seen in the video was currently curled up on the sofa nearby with his eyes closed, breathing steadily, as if he was asleep.

Duke first noticed the transshipment container on the young man's ears, and then noticed with sharp eyes that the young man was covered with a marshal's coat.