Chapter 74

Before Yu Bai could say anything, it was 'Duke' who spoke first: "Your Highness, the Marshal is discussing official business with His Majesty. I'm afraid you have to wait for a while..." "

Advisor Yu," Evelin interrupted Du Ke' said, "I have something to say to you. Is it convenient for you now?" Sensing the other party's uncontrollable anxiety, Yu Bai put down his spoon and raised his head: "Is there something urgent, Your Highness?" "Is there

something urgent?"

I want to ask your help for something." Evelin took a deep breath and whispered, "Only you can do it, so please, Consultant Yu."

Yu Bai and Evelin looked at each other for a few seconds, and then took it again. Picking up the spoon: "The Marshal asked me to wait for him here."

During those three years in the laboratory, while being observed by researchers, the little mermaid also learned to observe each other.

If they don't talk to him, then he can only observe their expressions with his eyes and feel their emotional fluctuations with his mental power.

Evelin's anxious mood was partly true, but she was actually far less anxious than she seemed.

In other words, it was probably true that she wanted to ask him for help, but it was not something urgent that needed to be solved immediately.

Although even if it was an urgent matter, he would tell the other party to wait until Fu Linyuan came back before talking about it; but now that it was confirmed that it was not an urgent matter, the little mermaid finally breathed a sigh of relief in her heart.

After hearing the other party's polite reply, Evelin seemed to want to say something else, but Sain just happened to come back with Sunana for a toast at this moment, so she had to suppress those subtle emotions and naturally changed the topic in her tone: "Okay, then we'll take a walk together after the marshal comes back."

"A walk?" Sain, who was sitting down, looked back and forth at Evelin and Yu Bai, "It seems that His Highness and Counselor Yu have quite a good relationship. Origin?"

Yu Bai didn't like Sain very much, so he had no intention of answering the conversation and simply continued to eat seriously with his head down.

Evelin smiled and said, "We just felt like old friends at first sight."

The little mermaid's movements of cooking rice were almost invisible.

Evelin's words... seemed to be lies.

Realizing this, Yu Bai couldn't help but secretly glance at the smiling princess with his peripheral vision.

It wasn't like we hit it off...could she have seen me somewhere else before?

Thinking of this, alarm bells rang in his heart.

After leaving Tar Star, he had been following Fu Linyuan, and there would be no chance of meeting this punk princess.

A little earlier... there would be only the auction house.

Yu Bai's expression remained unchanged, but he had already started planning an escape route in his mind.

If Evelin had met him at the auction house, then she would most likely know his true identity.

So what is her purpose in getting closer to him?

...Which direction did Fu Linyuan just leave from?

Can we just run over there?

Evelin was completely unaware of the little mermaid's psychological changes and was still talking politely to Sion.